Default Target specific customer type

I know that an autoresponse or scheduled emails are not a current feature of ZC, but is there a feature that allows me to select a group of customers that purchased from me a month ago? This would be similar to doing scheduled emails, but this would be done manually. There is a selection in admin to send email to all active customers in the past three months, but this selection is too broad. Any ideas on how to narrow the selection?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Target specific customer type

That "customers who purchased in last 3 months" option is one of the default options in the "query_builder" table in your database.

You can copy it and use it as a base to add new query_builder records, with altered SQL criteria in determining which demographic data to use when selecting recipients.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Thank you for your reply! How do I do this? Lets say I want to contact all customers who purchased from me 4-5 weeks ago and only this time frame. How would I create the codes for this type of query? I just installed ZC, by the way, so I'm a bit new to SQL and databases. If you can direct me to another thread where this is already discussed, I'd appreciate that just as much.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    That "customers who purchased in last 3 months" option is one of the default options in the "query_builder" table in your database.

You can copy it and use it as a base to add new query_builder records, with altered SQL criteria in determining which demographic data to use when selecting recipients.
    Where in what file can I add to the dropdown selections to Select Data types on the Customer's information Page such as Zip Code ***** or Customers with Companys or customers in a discount Pricing Group?

Plugin Contributions

Default Product Notification to a Specific Pricing Group

Is it possible to sent a product notification to only a specific pricing group?

Tx
    Veronika