Plugin Contributions

Default Links will not leave main page

My site foxjot.com/gift was working fine for several months. Now however, whenever I click on a link I never leave the main page. I am stuck on the opening page. The links are broken?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Links will not leave main page

Has your hosting changed something?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

I asked my host but they would not give an answer. Said they don't support zen. I have test sites with zen on the same host but those links work.

Plugin Contributions

What version of Zen Cart? What version of php and MYSQL are on your server? Are thos the same versions as when you started?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Yes. The same. Is it possible that i changed something within Zen that could cause the links never to leave the main page.

* Server version: 5.0.27-standard-log
    * Protocol version: 10
    * Server: Localhost via UNIX socket
    * User: foxjot@localhost
    * MySQL charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)
    MySQL connection collation: armscii8_binarmscii8_general_ciascii_binascii_general_cibig5_binbig5_chinese_cib inarycp1250_bincp1250_croatian_cicp1250_czech_cscp1250_general_cicp1251_bincp125 1_bulgarian_cicp1251_general_cicp1251_general_cscp1251_ukrainian_cicp1256_bincp1 256_general_cicp1257_bincp1257_general_cicp1257_lithuanian_cicp850_bincp850_gene ral_cicp852_bincp852_general_cicp866_bincp866_general_cicp932_bincp932_japanese_ cidec8_bindec8_swedish_cieucjpms_bineucjpms_japanese_cieuckr_bineuckr_korean_cig b2312_bingb2312_chinese_cigbk_bingbk_chinese_cigeostd8_bingeostd8_general_cigree k_bingreek_general_cihebrew_binhebrew_general_cihp8_binhp8_english_cikeybcs2_bin keybcs2_general_cikoi8r_binkoi8r_general_cikoi8u_binkoi8u_general_cilatin1_binla tin1_danish_cilatin1_general_cilatin1_general_cslatin1_german1_cilatin1_german2_ cilatin1_spanish_cilatin1_swedish_cilatin2_binlatin2_croatian_cilatin2_czech_csl atin2_general_cilatin2_hungarian_cilatin5_binlatin5_turkish_cilatin7_binlatin7_e stonian_cslatin7_general_cilatin7_general_csmacce_binmacce_general_cimacroman_bi nmacroman_general_cisjis_binsjis_japanese_ciswe7_binswe7_swedish_citis620_bintis 620_thai_ciucs2_binucs2_czech_ciucs2_danish_ciucs2_esperanto_ciucs2_estonian_ciu cs2_general_ciucs2_hungarian_ciucs2_icelandic_ciucs2_latvian_ciucs2_lithuanian_c iucs2_persian_ciucs2_polish_ciucs2_roman_ciucs2_romanian_ciucs2_slovak_ciucs2_sl ovenian_ciucs2_spanish2_ciucs2_spanish_ciucs2_swedish_ciucs2_turkish_ciucs2_unic ode_ciujis_binujis_japanese_ciutf8_binutf8_czech_ciutf8_danish_ciutf8_esperanto_ ciutf8_estonian_ciutf8_general_ciutf8_hungarian_ciutf8_icelandic_ciutf8_latvian_ ciutf8_lithuanian_ciutf8_persian_ciutf8_polish_ciutf8_roman_ciutf8_romanian_ciut f8_slovak_ciutf8_slovenian_ciutf8_spanish2_ciutf8_spanish_ciutf8_swedish_ciutf8_ turkish_ciutf8_unicode_ci Documentation
    * Create new database: Documentation
    No Privileges
    * Show MySQL runtime information
    * Show MySQL system variables Documentation
    * Processes Documentation
    * Character Sets and Collations
    * Storage Engines
    * Databases
    * Export
    * Import
    * Log out Info

phpMyAdmin - 2.10.0.2

* MySQL client version: 4.1.10
    * Used PHP extensions: mysql

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hfox2001 View Post
    I asked my host but they would not give an answer. Said they don't support zen.
    ... yet you have a link on your site that says "Zen Cart hosting by SiteGround", pointing to "http://www.siteground.com/zen-cart-hosting.htm" ...

You might want to challenge their support-response vs their business claims.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hfox2001 View Post
    My site foxjot.com/gift was working fine for several months. Now however, whenever I click on a link I never leave the main page. I am stuck on the opening page. The links are broken?
    The links aren't broken.

Something's causing your site to not recognize the command-line parameters, and thus to stay-put on the home page.

What kinds of customizations exist on your site?
    What addons/contributions are installed?
    What version of Zen Cart?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

My zen is 1.3.7.1

Customizations are easypopulate and a template.
    I have commented out some code in various places related to make the home page look better. As far I know, the site has been working after each customization.

Is there a setting in the admin tool I could have clicked to cause this. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You'll probably have to use this approach, to identify all the customizations in your files, and any "extra" files you might have:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues