Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question French language pack 1.3.8 availability

Hello,
    I'm new to ZenCart, I just started working with it last week. I am in the process of setting up a ZenCart 1.3.8 for a acustomer that wants their store to run in both french and english.

I was wondering what's the usual turnaround time after a new cart version comes out to have the new language pack for it? I noticed that for the Canada Post one, it came out the same day.

Thaks for the info.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: French language pack 1.3.8 availability

There's no set schedule. This is open source and language packs are contributed by other users, often site developers such as yourself who create them for clients and then make them available to the rest of the community. So it can be any time from a day to never, depending upon the number of people working with that particular language and willingness to give as well as take.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Tanks for the info.

Plugin Contributions

I have done a new pack compatible with v1.3.8 but I need some time to test pages and to make a correct translation for the payment modules.

I think next week, it will be OK

Plugin Contributions

I have some troubles to translate payment and shipping module...
    I never used them and I dont really understand some define.

In authorize.net module, what are exactly "voiding transactions" and "capture transactions" ?

What are the differences between "freeoptions" and "freeshipper" ?

If french people here could explain me these with some examples that would be nice.

Regards.

Plugin Contributions

Could you post the English lines?

Plugin Contributions

in authorizenet_aim:
    PHP Code:
    define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_ENTRY_CAPTURE_TITLE''<strong>Capture Transactions</strong>');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_ENTRY_CAPTURE''You may capture previously-authorized funds here:');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_ENTRY_CAPTURE_AMOUNT_TEXT''Enter the amount to Capture: ');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_TEXT_CAPTURE_CONFIRM_CHECK''Check this box to confirm your intent: ');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_ENTRY_CAPTURE_TRANS_ID''Enter the original Transaction ID: ');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_ENTRY_CAPTURE_TEXT_COMMENTS''Notes (will show on Order History):');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_ENTRY_CAPTURE_DEFAULT_MESSAGE''Settled previously-authorized funds.');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_ENTRY_CAPTURE_SUFFIX''Captures must be performed within 30 days of the original authorization. You may only capture an order ONCE. <br />Please be sure the amount specified is correct.<br />If you leave the amount blank, the original amount will be used instead.');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_ENTRY_VOID_TITLE''<strong>Voiding Transactions</strong>');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_ENTRY_VOID''You may void a transaction which has not yet been settled:');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_TEXT_VOID_CONFIRM_CHECK''Check this box to confirm your intent:');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_ENTRY_VOID_TEXT_COMMENTS''Notes (will show on Order History):');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_ENTRY_VOID_DEFAULT_MESSAGE''Transaction Cancelled');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_ENTRY_VOID_SUFFIX''Voids must be completed before the original transaction is settled in the daily batch.'); 
    capture transaction, void transaction.. I cant imagine what that means.

in freeoptions:
    PHP Code:
    define('MODULE_SHIPPING_FREEOPTIONS_TEXT_TITLE''Free Shipping Options');
    define('MODULE_SHIPPING_FREEOPTIONS_TEXT_DESCRIPTION''
    Free Options is used to display a Free Shipping option when other Shipping Modules are displayed.
    It can be based on: Always show, Order Total, Order Weight or Order Item Count.
    The Free Options module does not show when Free Shipper is displayed.<br /><br />
    Setting Total to >= 0.00 and <= nothing (leave blank) will activate this module to show with all shipping modules, except for Free Shipping - freeshipper.<br /><br />
    NOTE: Leaving all settings for Total, Weight and Item count blank will deactivate this module.<br /><br />
    NOTE: Free Shipping Options does not display if Free Shipping is used based on 0 weight is Free Shipping.
    See: freeshipper
    '
    );
    define('MODULE_SHIPPING_FREEOPTIONS_TEXT_WAY''Free Shipping'); 
    in freeshipper:
    PHP Code:
    define('MODULE_SHIPPING_FREESHIPPER_TEXT_TITLE''FREE SHIPPING!');
    define('MODULE_SHIPPING_FREESHIPPER_TEXT_DESCRIPTION''FREE SHIPPING');
    define('MODULE_SHIPPING_FREESHIPPER_TEXT_WAY''Free Shipping Only'); 
    Are freeoptions and freeshipper linked ? Like, to activate freeshipper, first we need to allow freeoptions ?

thx for help

Plugin Contributions

La qualité de mon français ne suffit pas pour une traduction, mais pour la vitesse, je vais essayer de t’aider.

Void a transaction = annuler une transaction

Capture a transaction = enregistrer les détailles d’une transaction

Il faut utiliser « freeshipper» si l’on a un produit pour lequel la livraison est gratuite. Pour exemple, un produit téléchargé, un produit établi comme « free shipping » dans Admin > Catalog > Categories / Products ou un produit acheté avec un bon qui l’offert spécifiquement la livraison gratuite.

C’est une option si la valeur total d’une commande dépasse la limite déterminé par le propriétaire du site, il n’y a pas de poids associé avec un produit ou tous le produits qui font partis d’une commande sont marqué comme livraison gratuite.

« Free shipping options » est similaire il y a aucune liaison entre les deux. Pour celui-ci, le propriétaire ne peut que fixer une limite basée sur le poids, le prix ou la quantité total d’une commande et offert livraison gratuite si cette limite est dépassée.

A part de différences subtile en ce qui concerne leurs utilisations, la différence principale, c’est que si « freeshipping » est déclenché, tous les autres options de livraisons disparaissent (= sont supprimer). Si l’on utilise « free shipping options » ils restent disponible.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    Capture a transaction = enregistrer les détailles d’une transaction
    The english word "details" is "détails" in fench, no "e".

Plugin Contributions

Thx for the details ;)

that will help me a lot.

Regards.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast