Hi

I don't know if anyone else is having the same problems but I for one cannot get Zen lightbox 1.4 to work without causing my additional images to disappear! They're not /div tagged out somewhere behind the text, just plain gone.

I have weeded out all of the Zen lightbox 1.4 files, apart from the sql code (I would not presume to edit sql code yet) and I am now currently working with Zen lightbox 1.3. This works fine. I have not Winmerged the two in enough detail to pinpoint the crucial difference in the code, but the extra code and sql in the 1.4 version of the mod make a side by side comp next to useless.

I am using v 1.3.8 of Zencart but I have also tried lightbox 1.4 with 1.3.7 with the same problem.

If you're out there and you have this mod running fine, please let me know because I don't understand how this mod can be deemed 'problem free'.

Please don't think that I am being ungrateful for all of the hard work that individuals put into mods; I think the whole project is phenomenal. But, there seems to be a lot of people out there using this mod without sufficient warning that it may not function as expected.

I am having s imilar problem with the mapinator mod. I have installed the html in the correct define layout field, got the API for the correct domain, got the long and lat and added the phone number into the admin of GoogleMapinator, but still no map!

I have seen examples of this working but I get no error, no break in the code just an empty outlined div box and no phone number! Now as accustomed as I am to having as many 'attack of the stupids' as anyone else who cares to admit it, what am I doing wrong?

Please help!

Regards

Dave

Also, if anyone else out there has been tripped up by the naming logic of product images, ie, they are not showing the additional images in the product info sections, look again at your image names. If the first product is called:
prod.jpg

then name the additonal images:
prod1.jpg
prod2.jpg
prod3.jpg
etc.

Do NOT name the first image as prod1.jpg, prod-1.jpg or prod_1.jpg or prod_a.jpg. For some reason this logic will not pick up the scheme for additional images.

I cannot take credit for finding this out directly but I thought that I would add it here.