Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default "Processing Order" Notification while waiting on payment gateway?

Is there a way to add functionality to zen cart so when you click Confirm Order you have something that says "Processing...." and some turning sign (like most of the other sites have) while waiting?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Processing Order" Notification while waiting on payment gateway?

I do know you can choose and ADD options for that here:

localization, then ORDER STATUS you can insert and edit there.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your help, that's not quite what I was looking for (my question wasn't clear). What I want is for when someone clicks on the confirm order button at the last step of checking out, they are given a "processing order" image while the site is loading the thank you page after processing the credit card. Does that make sense? Has anyone successfully done that with Zen Cart?

Plugin Contributions

Anyone??

Plugin Contributions

This would be a good feature as I too have multiple customers pressing the checkout more than 1 time thus generating several orders which I then have to delete....

Sometimes the server takes a bit more time to process and customers thought they didn't press the checkout button so they press it again.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry to bump this back up, but I'm still trying to figure out a way to do this. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Would be a nice feature

Could do some css to hide or gray-out the button

Plugin Contributions

Even if somebody has any ideas to 'fake' it that would be helpful. It doesn't really need to know if the processor is done, as long as it looks like it knows.

Plugin Contributions

What I did was I created a animated gif text that says "Do not click twice" and it flashes. Once the submit cart button is pressed, the animation stops flashing indicating the button has been pressed.

This alerts the customers that they have already pressed the button and won't press it again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nrg77 View Post
    What I did was I created a animated gif text that says "Do not click twice" and it flashes. Once the submit cart button is pressed, the animation stops flashing indicating the button has been pressed.

This alerts the customers that they have already pressed the button and won't press it again.
    How do you get it to stop flashing?

This would be nice to try. Can you post the code?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast