Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Known Bugs (and fixes) with v1.3.8 / v1.3.8a

Problem: Options Values with single and multiple quotes sometimes get truncated or cutoff

Solution:

Edit the file:
    /admin/options_values_manager.php

change the line around 727:
    Code:
              $inputs .= $languages[$i]['code'] . ':&nbsp;<input type="text" name="value_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']" ' . zen_set_field_length(TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES, 'products_options_values_name', 25) . ' value="' . $value_name->fields['products_options_values_name'] . '">&nbsp;<br />';
    to read:
    Code:
              $inputs .= $languages[$i]['code'] . ':&nbsp;<input type="text" name="value_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']" ' . zen_set_field_length(TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES, 'products_options_values_name', 25) . ' value="' . zen_output_string($value_name->fields['products_options_values_name']) . '">&nbsp;<br />';
    Last edited by Ajeh; 17 Feb 2010 at 01:06 AM. Reason: include line number
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Known Bugs (and fixes) with v1.3.8 / v1.3.8a

Problem: Options Names with single and multiple quotes sometimes get truncated or cutoff

Solution:

Edit the file:
    /admin/options_names_manager.php

change the lines around 616 - 618 from:
    Code:
              $inputs .= $languages[$i]['code'] . ':&nbsp;<input type="text" name="option_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']" ' . zen_set_field_length(TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS, 'products_options_name', 20) . ' value="' . $option_name->fields['products_options_name'] . '">' . TEXT_SORT . '<input type="text" name="products_options_sort_order[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']" size="3" value="' . $option_name->fields['products_options_sort_order'] . '">&nbsp;<br />';
              $inputs2 .= $languages[$i]['code'] . ':&nbsp; ' .
                       '&nbsp;' . TEXT_OPTION_VALUE_COMMENTS . '<input type="text" name="products_options_comment[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']" size="50" value="' . $option_name->fields['products_options_comment'] . '">' .
    to read:
    Code:
              $inputs .= $languages[$i]['code'] . ':&nbsp;<input type="text" name="option_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']" ' . zen_set_field_length(TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS, 'products_options_name', 20) . ' value="' . zen_output_string($option_name->fields['products_options_name']) . '">' . TEXT_SORT . '<input type="text" name="products_options_sort_order[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']" size="3" value="' . $option_name->fields['products_options_sort_order'] . '">&nbsp;<br />';
              $inputs2 .= $languages[$i]['code'] . ':&nbsp; ' .
                       '&nbsp;' . TEXT_OPTION_VALUE_COMMENTS . '<input type="text" name="products_options_comment[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']" size="50" value="' . zen_output_string($option_name->fields['products_options_comment']) . '">' .
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345