Plugin Contributions

Default ALWAYS: The credit card number entered is invalid. Please check the number...

Hey guys,

For some reason every time I try to order something from my site www.smoochinc.com/cart it always says that, no matter if I use the correct numbers or not.

Any ideas how to fix? Im in a bind here.

Thanks a ton!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ALWAYS: The credit card number entered is invalid. Please check the number...

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ALWAYS: The credit card number entered is invalid. Please check the number...

Thanks for the try, but that didnt solve my issue.

It doesnt matter what I enter, it always says the number is invalid. I have the cards all turned on too..

anyone?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What version of Zen Cart?
    What addons/contributions are installed?
    What payment modules do you have enabled?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I only have the built in CC module, and the newest zen cart unless the released a new one less than 3 weeks ago.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by smoochinc View Post
    and the newest zen cart unless the released a new one less than 3 weeks ago.
    LOL -- I didn't ask whether you had the newest ... I asked "which" version you have.

And, yes, a new version was released last week: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81696

Plugin Contributions

sorry man, i tried getting it, but my damn server is down (3 hundy a month too( and i couldnt get hte number.

can i Put the new cart uP without redoing the stuff?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You can probably re-use most of your customizations as-is, depending on how much you've changed. A quick merge/compare should be sufficient to see what files might need a few updates, if any.

The /docs/ folder contains upgrade instructions and a list of changed files, as well as new features and the list of fixed bugs.

Plugin Contributions

So noone knows why the creditcard thing just doesnt work?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by smoochinc View Post
    So noone knows why the creditcard thing just doesnt work?
    For your site, no.

On every one of my test sites, on multiple servers, in various versions of Zen Cart, various versions of PHP, various versions of Apache, Linux, and Windows, it all works fine.

Maybe you've got some files missing or have incomplete uploads on your site? Sometimes FTP timeouts leave files with 0 bytes or incomplete.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues

Try re-uploading the files in your /includes/classes folder and subfolders.