Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Login as Customer module

Hi,
    Today I installed this Module from most current download (v3.3 last updated 3 Sep 2014)
    I'm currently using Zen Cart Version v1.5.1.
    Though we have a multitude of other contributions installed i cannot see any cross over issues.

After installation (option 2 with Master Password) I am unable to log into Admin, after entering user and pass the page redirects back to
    MYSITE.COM/ADMIN/login.php.
    log shows
    PHP Fatal error: Class 'zcPassword' not found in /home/sites/MYSITE.COM/public_html/includes/functions/password_funcs.php on line 18

If i revert back to original version of /includes/functions/password_funcs.php i can log into admin,
    then if i change to the updated version of /includes/functions/password_funcs.php whist logged in this module will function as expected.
    Has anyone else seen this behaviour?
    I'm assuming there is a change to be made in the password_funcs.php file but can't seem to zone in on it??

Plugin Contributions

I just upgraded to 1.5.4, YAY!
    I noticed that the Place Order button was missing from the Customers, but the Master Password was still present in the Configuration/My Store
    I assumed that meant the master password is already present for the Login as Customer Module.
    I installed 01_admin_login_as_customer.
    The button is back!
    I clicked the button and got an error:
    Error: Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password.
    What should I do next?

Thanks,
    Christy

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by christymreed View Post
    I noticed that the Place Order button was missing from the Customers, but the Master Password was still present in the Configuration/My Store
    I am wondering about this too. I am using 1.5.4 and noticed the "Master Password" section under Configuration -> My Store.

But it doesn't work. When I try to login using the Master Password with a customer email, I get an error message "Error: Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password."

Does this feature work?

Plugin Contributions

This one works!

http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=94

I just installed it with no problem and it seems to work great.

--Christy

Plugin Contributions

LOGIN AS CUSTOMER.
    Shopping cart: Fresh install ver:1.5.4 in testing stage.
    Mods installed So Far: My Template, Quantity Discount, FedEx, Highslide, FEAC, Numinix Google A, ZipRate, Login_as_customer.

Problem:
    Logging in as a customer I end up on a page that displays only the Header. Receive no errors. I am logged in and after clicking on "My account" (or Shopping Cart" or "Checkout" if available) to bypass the page not displayed correctly the cart work correctly. If you click on "My Account" text button the page opens correctly.

STORE SIDE
    Bring up catalog page with "Place Order" button and clicking it sends me to:
    https://www.ezorbcalcium.com/zendev_...in_as_customer
    (which this page is the correct page with "Place Order" button) Clicking on "Place Order" button sends me to..........

Catalog Side
    ...........:https://www.ezorbcalcium.com/zendev_...ain_page=index
    This page is displayed incomplete with only header being shown, have no error in log and I am logged in as customer.
    Page should be:
    https://www.ezorbcalcium.com/zendev_...n_page=account.
    How can I fix the above problem?
    And/or is there any way to have the shopping cart after clicking on place order button to be directed to:
    https://www.ezorbcalcium.com/secure/...=index&cPath=1
    instead of "My Account" page?

It appears that it is not including "&cPath=1" and carts path ends up being just "=index" I noticed on page: includes\templates\My Cart\templates\tpl_login_as_customer_default.php, on line 16:$url .= "index.php?main_page=login&action=process"; Does the &amp have something to do with problem?
    In trying to figure this out I found that if I install ver:2.2 with ver:3.3 Function that it will display "My Account" page just fine, would be better if it went to &cPath=1 (page where products are shown to be added to cart.)

Thanks for your anticipated help,
    Larry@EZorb

Plugin Contributions

STORE SIDE should have been ADMIN SIDE

Plugin Contributions

After removing the following mods: Numinix Google A, FEAC,..... ZC started working correctly. Admin Login as Customer ver:3.3 works great. I will start installing FedEx, FEAC, one by one to see which mod is not playing nice and report back results in case someone else has similar problem.

Quote Originally Posted by EZorb View Post
    LOGIN AS CUSTOMER.
    Shopping cart: Fresh install ver:1.5.4 in testing stage.
    Mods installed So Far: My Template, Quantity Discount, FedEx, Highslide, FEAC, Numinix Google A, ZipRate, Login_as_customer.

Problem:
    Logging in as a customer I end up on a page that displays only the Header. Receive no errors. I am logged in and after clicking on "My account" (or Shopping Cart" or "Checkout" if available) to bypass the page not displayed correctly the cart work correctly. If you click on "My Account" text button the page opens correctly.

STORE SIDE
    Bring up catalog page with "Place Order" button and clicking it sends me to:
    https://www.ezorbcalcium.com/zendev_...in_as_customer
    (which this page is the correct page with "Place Order" button) Clicking on "Place Order" button sends me to..........

Catalog Side
    ...........:https://www.ezorbcalcium.com/zendev_...ain_page=index
    This page is displayed incomplete with only header being shown, have no error in log and I am logged in as customer.
    Page should be:
    https://www.ezorbcalcium.com/zendev_...n_page=account.
    How can I fix the above problem?
    And/or is there any way to have the shopping cart after clicking on place order button to be directed to:
    https://www.ezorbcalcium.com/secure/...=index&cPath=1
    instead of "My Account" page?

It appears that it is not including "&cPath=1" and carts path ends up being just "=index" I noticed on page: includes\templates\My Cart\templates\tpl_login_as_customer_default.php, on line 16:$url .= "index.php?main_page=login&action=process"; Does the &amp have something to do with problem?
    In trying to figure this out I found that if I install ver:2.2 with ver:3.3 Function that it will display "My Account" page just fine, would be better if it went to &cPath=1 (page where products are shown to be added to cart.)

Thanks for your anticipated help,
    Larry@EZorb

I've tried installing this script twice and had the same thing happen. When I got to the step where I had to log-in to the admin section to update the sql my admin page won't load Help please?

Plugin Contributions

I believe I have found a bug in ALAC. I will make the change I am describing in a week or so unless someone objects.

Looking at 02_admin_login_as_customer_with_master_password/YOUR_ADMIN_FOLDER/customers.php line 1188
    the change checks

Code:
    if (ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG == 'true') {
    I believe this is the wrong check. The check should be if the site supports SSL at all, i.e.

Code:
    if (ENABLE_SSL_ADMIN == 'true') {
    My reasoning is that you're passing the MASTER PASSWORD in the form data, so it should be encrypted, if encryption is available.

The corresponding change in 01_admin_login_as_customer/YOUR_ADMIN/customers.php is also line 1188.

For 1.5.5 compatibility, the check could be

Code:
    if (strncmp(HTTP_SERVER,"https",5) == 0) {
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

@stellarweb updated this module for 1.5.5, but the customers.php files still reference HTTPS_SERVER which is no longer defined in 1.5.5.

Unless someone does this before I get to it, I'll make this change along with the change described above.
    Pre 1.5.5 users will still need to hand apply the change described in my prior post.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast