Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Login as Customer module

Quote Originally Posted by vmmeup View Post
    Kenwva & Sanji,

Do both of you have register_globals = off? I haven't been able to test this on a test system with register_globals=off. The fact that you both don't see any of the data leads me to beleive that this could be the problem.
    Checking from admin/server_info.php, I can confirm that I have register_globals = ON. This should then not be the issue...

Sanji,

Weren't you getting the variable data with an older version of the script, but just having the SecurityToken problem?
    Yes, I was, but the script has been modified a lot since then. At that time, it was using a file in the root directory of ZC. And I confirm that data - except for the SecurityToken - where passed properly...

sanji

Plugin Contributions

hmm that is very strange because the varianles haven't changed.. the only difference is I had to access them using $_POST['variable'] instead of just the variable itself. When I tried the original login_as_customer file as part of zen it would not get the variables until I used the $_POST.

I had to bring it in to ZEN so that ZEN would generate the SecurityToken and add it to the session so that I could grab it and use it to login.

I honestly have no idea why you wouldn't be getting any of the variables now. Is it possible for you to setup a duplicate of your site without any important information for testing on to see if we can figure this out?

You are defintaly using the 1.3.8 version I posted?

Plugin Contributions

Kenwva & Sanji,

Do both of you have register_globals = off? I haven't been able to test this on a test system with register_globals=off. The fact that you both don't see any of the data leads me to beleive that this could be the problem.
    I am able to confirm that I have register_globals turned on.

I was able to rectify the problem by reinstalling the files. I did have it working, then I changed the admin password and it quit working. Once I reinstalled all of the files (except the master password file) it is working properly again. I am not sure what causes this, but I am happy none the less that it is working.

Thanks for the help

Ken

Plugin Contributions

Yes, absolutely, I am now using 1.3.8a and used the 1.3.8 version of your contribution.

If you don't mind checking, I indeed will set up a mirror copy of the site and give you full admin access, so you can see by yourself. I just need 1/2 days to get that ready. Will contact you by pm...

Thanks,

sanji

Plugin Contributions

FOUND THE PROBLEM !!!

If your settings for "Customer Shop Status - View Shop and Prices" (Configuration / Customer Details from admin) are

Customer must be approved to shop
    0= Not required
    1= Must login to browse
    2= May browse but no prices unless logged in

0 or 2 - this contribution is working
    1 - this contribution is NOT working, as ALL pages are redirected to the login page...

Any idea how to solve that issue?

sanji

Plugin Contributions

Sanji,

Good find, I would never have though it could be that. The problem is I have it loading inside the Zen Site wrapper so ZenCan generate the securityToaken so I can use it for the login page. The problem is that ZEN is require the customer to be logged in to see any page which includes the login_as _customer page because it now see that as a customer page as well. I would say the way to fix that would probably be to figure out where it process this and code it so it ignores it if the site is being browsed from your own IP address. So that everyone else will have to login, but you won't allowing you to get to the login_as_customer.

-Sid

Plugin Contributions

I wonder if there is a way to declare login_as_customer in the includes/init_includes/init_customer_auth.php file, so that the authentification is not required for that specific page. I have tried to add "login_as_customer" in that file, but without success so far...

sanji

Plugin Contributions

Just installed this (version 1.3.7 with master password) on a site with register_globals off and it works great so far.

Thanks for the mod!

Plugin Contributions

Excellent! Glad to hear that. I'm working on packaging up my newest version which I have built in a memo addon.

Plugin Contributions

V2.1 on a ZenCart 1.3.8a shop, global registers off by means of special php.ini files in all directories (my host ICDSoft says this only way to force register off functionality on their hosted sites).

This contribution work flawlessly in this configuration.
    www.aspenshopsonline.com - ZenCart 1.3.9h
    www.wilkssupply.com - ZenCart 1.3.9h
    www.un-du.net - ZenCart 1.3.8a

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast