Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Login as Customer module

No problem if you need any further help just let me know

Plugin Contributions

I have installed the master password module, and it is working perfectly. Thank you for the advice.

Plugin Contributions

Hi vmmeup,

Just came back and tried to install the new 2.0 (from your web site, downloaded today) version. Unfortunately, I run in the same problem: the form in the admin / customers is fine, with the correct email and master password set, and links to : <form target="_blank" name="login" action="http://www.xxxxx.com/~yyyyy/index.php?main_page=login_as_customer" method="post">

But when I click on that form, I always get redirected to index.php?main_page=login, with empty forms for the email and the password...

Indeed, index.php?main_page=login_as_customer redirects immediately to the normal login page...

I used the 1.3.8 non-SSL version, without the master password which is already installed and working...

Thanks for any advice,

sanji

Plugin Contributions

When did you donwload to package? The latest version of the mod v2.0 no longer has an SSL and NON SSL version. I changed the code to auto detect the site config and also added language file support. Just in case it was somehow the wrong package I uploaded the v2.1 that i have on the zen download page. I did check the package and all looks good. I also re-extracted it and copied to my 1.3.8 test site and all is working.

Although I had tested and used the old package without any problems. fell terrible that you are having these issues if you use skype or yahoo messenger pm me you handle and maybe I can help while your trying to get it working.

Plugin Contributions

I just redownloaded that 2.1 version from ZC, but the files are the same, so the error must from from somewhere else.

To be honest, I used a modified ZC shop, so I can not be 100% sure that the error is not from my side.

But the behavior is really strange: I click on the "Place Order" button, and get redirected to the normal login page, with empty fields. I add a customer's email and master password, click on login and then I get redirected on index.php?main_page=login_as_customer&set_session_login=true page, which means that the "Would you like to log as" is displayed... once I am already logged in!

You can see the result on the attached page. I will try to look more carefully tomorrow into that. But if you have any idea, please let me know. I do appreciate you take time to check on my issue.

Thanks,

sanji
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

hmm, I'm not sure I'm following you.

What happens when you are in admin customers and click place order?
    it should bring you to /index.pgp?main_page=login_as_customer

You should see the page that says are you sure you want to login as:

With the customers information filled in.

Then when you click the Place order button on here you should be sent to:

/index.php?main_page=login&action=process

and it should log you in.

Based on the above information let me know what happens when you click on the place order from admin -> suctomers and then what happes when you click it from login_as customers

-Sid

Plugin Contributions

When I click on the Place Order feature, I get redirected to a page as follows

I see the page that says are you sure you want to login as:

With the customers information NOT filled in. It is blank. I have tried several customers with the same problem.

Any ideas what causes this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vmmeup View Post
    What happens when you are in admin customers and click place order?
    it should bring you to /index.pgp?main_page=login_as_customer
    I click on "Place Order" : I arrive on index.php?main_page=login
    and the form is completely empty.

But once I fill the email and password, I arrive on the customer welcome page, with the following text : "Are you sure you want to log in as:" !!

Quote Originally Posted by kenwvs View Post
    When I click on the Place Order feature, I get redirected to a page as follows

I see the page that says are you sure you want to login as:

With the customers information NOT filled in. It is blank. I have tried several customers with the same problem.
    This is exactly the same problem I get...

sanji

Plugin Contributions

Kenwva & Sanji,

Do both of you have register_globals = off? I haven't been able to test this on a test system with register_globals=off. The fact that you both don't see any of the data leads me to beleive that this could be the problem.

The thing is even if you were do have register_globals=off I'm posting the data from the admin -> customers page to the login_as_customer page and accessing the data using $_post['variable'] so it doesn't make any sense that it would be the register_globals, but I can't be sure as I haven't tested on a server with them off.

Sanji,

Weren't you getting the variable data with an older version of the script, but just having the SecurityToken problem?

Plugin Contributions

If anyone has a server that they are 100% msure has register_globals=off and has tried this script on a stock ZenCart install I would appreciate any feedback as to weither it worked or not.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast