Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Login as Customer module fails on login page

Quote Originally Posted by jodean View Post
    Does anyone know when Master Password will be compatible with 1.5.6 so Login as Customer Module can be used with 1.5.6?
    I know that I'm highjacking this thread, but you could do yourself a favor and install Encrypted Master Password instead. Note that it's 'built into' Zen Cart 1.5.7 and later.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, Encrypted Master Password worked.

Plugin Contributions

Although it doesn't state compatibility with ZC1.5.6 I have been running it in my upgrade to 1.5.6a since 156a was released.

environment Dev: Zen Cart 156c; Apache 2.4.33; PHP 7.3.1; MySQL 5.7.21; Windows 10
    environment Test: Zen Cart 156a; Apache 2.4.29; PHP 7.2.4; MySQL 5.7.24; Linux 4.15.0

packages / add-ons:
    ckeditor ; clone template 1.2.0; payment module fee; Direct bank Deposit V1.5.revised; zencart155 securepayxml (modified); ozpost v4.2.7;
    ceon_back_in_stock_notifications.9 (modified); export_shipping_information_V1.3.5 (modified);
    edit_orders-4.3.5; master password 4; admin log in as customer; ZCA bootstrap template-for-156-v2.0.0c; image checker 2.0; sales report 3.2.2; email archive manager 1-8e; zenNoncaptcha v0.5

Plugin Contributions

php 7.0 zen 1.56c, module does not send customer id or encrypted password when trying to login as customer. in prior versions on encrypted password. master password was set in admin. i think this line looks to the old version.
    $encrypted_data = md5($cInfo->customers_id . MASTER_PASS . date('Y-m-d H:i:s'));
    when i turn off encrypted password, customers info is then sent over to login but no password.
    why not just use encrypted password to login as customer? cause i still have to type in the password.
    i use a point of sale on the backend that looks at a field for a password that lets me login as customer. how can i make login as customer to look at this field?

Plugin Contributions

this is the other field
    <?php echo zen_draw_hidden_field("password", POS_CUSTOMER_LOGIN_PASSWORD);?>

Plugin Contributions

installed Master Password (not encryted master password) and now works as should.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Login as Customer module

I am trying to install this and Master Password on 1.5.7b site with no mods but this. I updated the 1.5.7 admin/customers file to have the ALAC info in it and have also tried to use the 1.5.6 file. All I get is
    Error: Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password.
    Any help would be appreciated because this mod is essential for this person's business.
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stellarweb View Post
    I am trying to install this and Master Password on 1.5.7b site with no mods but this. I updated the 1.5.7 admin/customers file to have the ALAC info in it and have also tried to use the 1.5.6 file. All I get is
    Error: Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password.
    Any help would be appreciated because this mod is essential for this person's business.
    Thanks!
    Why are you installing these plugins on a 1.5.7b site? It's built-in, now part of core code. Just enable it from admin->Configuration->My Store

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    Why are you installing these plugins on a 1.5.7b site? It's built-in, now part of core code. Just enable it from admin->Configuration->My Store

I don't see it - There is no "Place Order" button by customer name and even if I turn Customer Place Order: Passwordless Login on to true and try to use their email and my login password it doesn't work

Can you give me more specifics? What am I missing?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The feature is now built-in to Zen Cart since v1.5.7. Here are instructions on how to configure it: https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/runni...n_as_customer/

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast