Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Login as Customer module

Hi.
    Thanks for taking care.
    I tested using place an order and it does the same. However, I have to say that the fact that the customer has placed an orer or not is not the factor.
    It happens randomly but constantly.
    If for a customer gives you the message Error: Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password. then it will do it forever for that customer. If insted the login goes ok the first time using place order, then it will always be ok.
    ??????????????
    ciao from Italy
    enzo

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by enzo-ita View Post
    Hi.
    Thanks for taking care.
    I tested using place an order and it does the same. However, I have to say that the fact that the customer has placed an orer or not is not the factor.
    It happens randomly but constantly.
    If for a customer gives you the message Error: Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password. then it will do it forever for that customer. If insted the login goes ok the first time using place order, then it will always be ok.
    ??????????????
    ciao from Italy
    enzo
    I think it is due to the Fast And Easy check out plugin that I have installed.
    Could you confirm this?
    Now I can not login in any of the customers. The message Error: Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password. appears every time.
    Thanks for help.

Plugin Contributions

I have a problem maybe someone can help with. I have this module install on a addon domain running on Zen Cart 1.5.1 No modules installed except image handler 4, Export Email address, and backup zencart nothing that would be causing the issue.

When I go to customers and click Place Order button the admin just refreshes and comes back at the same page. It doesn't go to the stores front. I have checked and double checked all file to make sure they uploaded correct. The Master Password works great. I have no idea whats going on. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by countrycharm; 16 Dec 2013 at 03:20 PM.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    I have a problem maybe someone can help with. I have this module install on a addon domain running on Zen Cart 1.5.1 No modules installed except image handler 4, Export Email address, and backup zencart nothing that would be causing the issue.

When I go to customers and click Place Order button the admin just refreshes and comes back at the same page. It doesn't go to the stores front. I have checked and double checked all file to make sure they uploaded correct. The Master Password works great. I have no idea whats going on. Thank you in advance.
    Are you, perhaps, referring to the "Encrypted Master Password" plugin rather than the "Login as Customer" one? If so, this (http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...33#post1219033) post might help ...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Are you, perhaps, referring to the "Encrypted Master Password" plugin rather than the "Login as Customer" one? If so, this (http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...33#post1219033) post might help ...
    lat9 I appreciate that a lot. I installed that module and it worked nicely indeed. No more problems..... :)
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

I have installed this module on 1.3.9 and it does not show any tab/button for "Log in as customer" and when I click on "Create order" I get following error

1054 Unknown column 'customers.customers_id' in 'where clause'
    in:
    [SELECT `customers_firstname` , `customers_lastname` , `customers_email_address` , `customers_telephone`, `entry_company` , `entry_street_address` , `entry_suburb` , `entry_postcode` , `entry_city` , `entry_state` , `entry_country_id` , `entry_zone_id` FROM zen_customers JOIN zen_address_book ON ( `customers_default_address_id` = `address_book_id` ) WHERE `customers`.`customers_id` = 524]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Already installed sql and tried again to see if I am missing any but it shows already exists.

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this mod and when I go to a customer in the admin and push place order I just get a white page when it pops up in a new tab. My website also now wont show at all.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by coucho View Post
    I just installed this mod and when I go to a customer in the admin and push place order I just get a white page when it pops up in a new tab. My website also now wont show at all.
    I am using v150 and installed the php files from the v3.0 release of this mod and everything is working correctly.

Plugin Contributions

New issue. the Master password module in this plugin wipes out ALL admin passwords(superusers) in favor of the "master" one. Any way to fix that? I need to have separate passwords for the admin super users.

New install on 1.5.3.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by darkswan View Post
    New issue. the Master password module in this plugin wipes out ALL admin passwords(superusers) in favor of the "master" one. Any way to fix that? I need to have separate passwords for the admin super users.

New install on 1.5.3.
    New issues on this plugin. It is wiping all CUSTOMER passwords immediately in favor of the Master Password. I need this fixed ASAP, can anyone help?!

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast