Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fual Slimbox (Lightbox) - Support

Quote Originally Posted by rryob View Post
    Hi i just installed the Slimbox but after following the insturctions its not working on my site http://www.essentialpleasures.co.uk/ any help is appriciated because this would really improve the look of my site , also after installation my product page now has a product image near the bottom of the page as well as the top, the one towards the bottom you click and it opens a small image...??

Thanks
    FYI.. You might want to let folks know that this is an ADULT SITE..

Plugin Contributions

ok, i thought people would guess from the name... sorry

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rryob View Post
    ok, i thought people would guess from the name... sorry
    Not quite that obvious..

Plugin Contributions

Same issue here?

brand new install of ZC 1.3.8

fresh install of slimbox 0.1.5

no other image contributions added only currency updater

lightbox isnt displaying at all just another window opens?

I ahve checked config settings and they are same as other zen cart installs that display the slimbox as expected?

http://ceara.buffalo.me.uk/~lindassh

dev site above any ideas?

thanks

Frano

Plugin Contributions

Default Fual Slimbox - Cherry Zen - Deformation Of Product Caption & Border In Product Page

Good Evening - has anyone experienced a problem with this contribution and the Cherry Zen template?

The product page image and the image background border and text "Larger Image" is extended down vertically.

See Crunch entry #2871 in the Cherry Zen Support Thread

I thought this was a problem solely between Zen Lightbox and Cherry Zen, but I experience exactly the same problem with this contribution using the latest version of Zen running under Xammp

Given the potential for repeat posts, please would the moderators indicate how responses should be handled

Any help or guidance greatfully received

Thank you

Centec2b

Plugin Contributions

Hey guys-
    I have Fual Slimbox installed- works great... until- I change the size of the images in the Product Listing. Once I do that, it no longer pops up a larger image when you hover over it. If I change it back to the original size, it works fine again.

How do I change the image size in the Product Listing page, but keep the image hover effect that Fual Slimbox gives?
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

On the fuel box...when I click on the image, it comes up fine...until you scroll from the top. The black grey background moves out of place, does anyone notice this?

Plugin Contributions

Don't know if i was being clear.....go to www.midsouthcoin.com/midsouthcoinstore and click on one of the links on the left with items...then click on an item, then click on the large view....after it opens in the lightbox....scroll down...see how the black background moves? anyone know a fix for this...thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by banswidthjunkie View Post
    About
    Slimbox is a next generation Lightbox able to display images and iframes with totally customisible Mootools effects and CSS style. "Lightbox" was the original engine for the now famous effect that has spread like wildfire around the web over the past year or two, becoming the defacto Web 2.0 method of displaying images. However, as with most things, more efficient copies come along.

Motivation
    At only 30kb Slimbox is a much smaller download than than Lightbox which weights in at over 100Kb. Since JS tends not to be cached so well by browsers this offers genuine speed increases to users. In addition it is powered by Mootools effects, making it much more customisable than Lightbox. This mod also deals with the slow DOM load issue that caused images clicked to early to be loaded in a new page.

Acknowledgments
    Props to: Christophe Beyls (http://www.digitalia.be/software/slimbox) for writing Slimbox, Yukio Arita (http://homepage.mac.com/yukikun/software/slimbox_ex/) for extending it to work with iframes and Alex Clarke for the original ZL plugin which inspired me to write this.

Extra
    The mod contains a patch to make it compatible with Zen Lightbox. The patch is non-destructive (in the sense that it doesn't stop Zen Lightbox from working and if you have both this and Zen Lightbox installed and switched on Zen Lightbox overrides Slimbox).

Download
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=830

-- I would appreciate it if a few people could try this out to see if it works ok. I have done a fair bit of testing, but maybe I forgot to put a file in the download or something. Since it is new it might be better to wait a week or two for people to try it out before loading it onto your main server; that will give me a chance to iron out any bugs that may show up.

Prior to installing Fual Slimbox, I removed Zen Lightbox, because I could not get it to work. After removing Zen Lightbox, I installed Fual Lightbox.

It appears in my Admin Menu under Configuration. My settings are Enable Fual Slimbox True
    Paronia Mode 1
    Animate Caption true
    Class to Hide ZenLightboxHideMe
    The other settings are at the default installation settings.

I had no trouble installing Fual Slimbox or Zen Lightbox, however, after installation , I cannot get it to work with my
    images. The default zen cart pop up, main_page=popup_image=180 still comes up.

It seems that I cannot get Fual Lightboxe's javascript to override
    the default javascript that produces main_page=popup_image=180 still comes up. Can anyone tell me what it is that Iam not doing correctly, after the install? Both installations went smooth, so there is something that I missed somewhere.

Plugin Contributions

Brand new install of ZC 1.3.8

Fresh install of slimbox 0.1.5

fresh install of Image Handler 2, which seems to be working.

Lightbox isnt displaying at all just another window opens?

I checked the server and all files appear to be in the proper locations and uncompressed.

I have checked config settings and they are same default as other zen cart installs that display the slimbox as expected?

My site is under construction at URL http://www.montereybayimages.com/Cat...index&cPath=65.

I have searched the threads and faqs, but I have not found any solutions. Cn someone help me get this started?

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast