Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Fual Slimbox (Lightbox) - Ver 1.0 Support

About
    Slimbox is a next generation Lightbox able to display images and iframes with totally customisible Mootools effects and CSS style. "Lightbox" was the original engine for the now famous effect that has spread like wildfire around the web over the past year or two, becoming the defacto Web 2.0 method of displaying images. However, as with most things, more efficient copies come along.

Motivation
    At only 30kb Slimbox is a much smaller download than than Lightbox which weights in at over 100Kb. Since JS tends not to be cached so well by browsers this offers genuine speed increases to users. In addition it is powered by Mootools effects, making it much more customisable than Lightbox. This mod also deals with the slow DOM load issue that caused images clicked to early to be loaded in a new page.

Acknowledgments
    Props to: Christophe Beyls (http://www.digitalia.be/software/slimbox) for writing Slimbox, Yukio Arita (http://homepage.mac.com/yukikun/software/slimbox_ex/) for extending it to work with iframes and Alex Clarke for the original ZL plugin which inspired me to write this.

Extra
    The mod contains a patch to make it compatible with Zen Lightbox. The patch is non-destructive (in the sense that it doesn't stop Zen Lightbox from working and if you have both this and Zen Lightbox installed and switched on Zen Lightbox overrides Slimbox).

Download
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=830

-- I would appreciate it if a few people could try this out to see if it works ok. I have done a fair bit of testing, but maybe I forgot to put a file in the download or something. Since it is new it might be better to wait a week or two for people to try it out before loading it onto your main server; that will give me a chance to iron out any bugs that may show up.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fual Slimbox (Lightbox) - Support

A live demo site would be helpful.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    A live demo site would be helpful.
    The download has an example of the effect in the documentation. I don't have any spare hosting space to demo it on at the moment and it will probably be a few months until my site goes online. Maybe someone will integrate it into their site and put a link here. That is the best I can do for now I'm afraid.

Plugin Contributions

I'll set this up on my site soon. I'm also a fan of moofx.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Cool, the admin has a lot of options, so there is a lot of tweeking potential.

Plugin Contributions

This mod does not work for me. When you install it and then install the
    slimbox_install.sql everything installs fine, but when you go to your site and click on a picture it takes you to another page with just the picture. I don't know what going on with it.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

I have downloaded and installed it on a fresh install of ZC and I have found a minor bug: if the jscript folder in your directory is empty (except for slimbox), then it will be unable to find the slimbox files.

I have fixed this and posted it up (might take some time to get on the site)

@countrycharm <- Are you sure you renamed your folders correctly? Can you tell me what the javascript error message says?

Plugin Contributions

It don't show an error message. When you click on the image to make it bigger, it just goes to another screen with the picturet. You have to press the back button to go back to my site.

Plugin Contributions

A Link to that particular page would be helpful to debug.

Plugin Contributions

I uninstalled it for right now. I will take a look at it in the near future.

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast