Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Getting Blank Page On Checkout

When going through check out process, we eventually get blank white page.
    I believe it comes after choosing payment and shipping options, then the blank page comes. We posted the pages we were getting that were blank.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by breck View Post
    Don't see how it's a typo. I copied and pasted what you put.

I tried 3 times with the same error.
    On the fourth attempt, the error never came up.

On clicking on Continue Checkout, still get the blank page.

I opened the includes/local/config.php

And it contains the following now if it helps:

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang4105{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Arial;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit 5.41.15.1507;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 <?php\par
    if ($_GET['main_page'] == 'checkout_payment') define ('STRICT_ERROR_REPORTING', true);\par
    ?>\par
    }
    Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Where the heck is all that junk coming from? That's what I was referring to when I said "typo". You'll notice that what you quoted as being in the file is *not* what I had suggested you put in the file.

What software are you using to edit PHP files?
    What software are you using for uploading and downloading files to/from your server?
    If it's a microsoft product, dump it and use something reliable.

Perhaps you've got corrupted PHP files on your server as a result of using unreliable tools to do your file uploads ... hence the blank page during checkout.
    Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    Try using notepad and using "Auto" mode for upload. Looks like the RTF editor you are using is adding the formatting code to the text
    Further confirmation that your editor is what's causing your problems:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53327

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

hey - FYI, I backed up my entire folder, wiped it clean, and re-installed a fresh copy of the entire shopping cart ... used the same database, and same configure.php files, ran the update command ... everything is working now. The only contributino I've yet to add back in is the Magne ticOne Export tools, which I'll attempt to install/use today.

Plugin Contributions

I had the same issue on two stores. Run the debugger:

http://70.87.93.162/~broadcas//catalog/

Look that files and replacement them with new files.

My errors were located in these error logs below. I replaced them and started working again. I also never touched or modified those files, which is a mystery.

[04-Apr-2008 13:34:22] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/broadcas/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english.php:1401) in /home/broadcas/public_html/catalog/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78
    [04-Apr-2008 13:34:22] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/broadcas/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english.php:1401) in /home/broadcas/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johnb10175 View Post
    I had the same issue on two stores. Run the debugger:

http://70.87.93.162/~broadcas//catalog/

Look that files and replacement them with new files.

My errors were located in these error logs below. I replaced them and started working again. I also never touched or modified those files, which is a mystery.

[04-Apr-2008 13:34:22] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/broadcas/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english.php:1401) in /home/broadcas/public_html/catalog/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78
    [04-Apr-2008 13:34:22] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/broadcas/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english.php:1401) in /home/broadcas/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44
    Related FAQ: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=87

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Getting Blank Page On Checkout after editing files with RTF editor

I hope this helps someone else --- I just upgraded from 1.3.7 to 1.3.8
    On checkout, on step 2 (checkout payment page), I would get a blank page.
    I did the debugger and the error read:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_order_total() in shop/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 181

Someone in this thread mentioned an old shipping insurance mod they had deactivated. I had the Optional Shipping Insurance mod installed and I deactivated it, which fixed the problem. There is an upgrade for it, meant to work in 1.3.8, but I haven't installed it yet.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Getting Blank Page On Checkout after editing files with RTF editor

I was using a stock install with no additional mods.
    Still happened and no fix that I could figure out, so eventually had to re-install the entire site from scratch to get around the problem.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234