Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question PayPal Pro - UK Switch/Solo/Maestro cards

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had managed to get the PayPal Pro module in 1.3.8a working with any crads that require an issue number or start date?

I have seen a number of posts for 1.3.7 but not sure if this would be correct for this new module.

If anyone has any ideas, then please, please let me know. It is one of the last things to sort before the site goes live.

Many thanks (and Merry Christmas)

Jamie @ Fuzion

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Pro - UK Switch/Solo/Maestro cards

If you have the PayPal Pro module in UK mode, and have enabled switch/solo/maestro cards in Admin->Configuration->Credit Cards, then those options will be available to your customers.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

As always, thank you again Dr Byte.

Now to sort out the images for the cards taken...... I am sure I have read a post for doing this.

Keep up great work (and Merry Christmas)

Jamie @ Fuzion

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Well images are working fine, however I am a little confused with the Switch issue.

For the fields to be displayed it appears that we have to have the PayPal Pro Mode set to #2 - Payflow-UK = Website Payments Pro UK Payflow Edition.

When we have it set to this, the fields are shown, but we are unable to process any cards at all. When I change it back to #1, we can take payments from both Visa & Mastercard, but obviously not for Switch/Solo etc.

Has anyone any ideas?

Cheers

Jamie

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What error message(s) do you get?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

When I enter a Visa card with the UK module turned on, I get:

We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (26 )

Cheers

J

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Error code 26 means you've entered invalid data for Vendor/User/Partner/Password settings.

This suggests that you don't have a UK PayPal account.
    What exactly do you have for a "PayPal" account? what country is it domiciled in? What "kind" of account do you have?
    Were you ever given information to login to a "manager" console?

You may have to contact their technical support to get your security information and to determine why it's rejecting your logins.

Plugin Contributions

Hi DrByte,

We have a UK based PayPal Pro account. We also have 'manager' access to this service for the likes of Virtual Terminal etc. When logging in to this, we enter paypaluk in the partner field in the log in.

I hope that answers your questions. So do you think it may be a PayPal issue?

Many thanks,

Jamie

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

In the PayPal settings in your Zen Cart shop, have you entered your User/Vendor/Partner/Password information? If not, it cannot process your transactions.

Plugin Contributions

The only bits that I have (which are all filled in) are in the PayPal Express module, which are:

API Sig - Username
    API Sig - Password
    API Sig - Signature Code

In the Pro module, it appears tp pull everything from the PayPal Express module.

Am I missing another module that should be installed for this to work?

Cheers again,

J
    Jamie @ Fuzion

www.InkFuzion.co.uk
    www.FunFuzion.co.uk - now live (with a few bugs, but getting there!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast