Plugin Contributions

Default Order not showing up in Zen, but shows in Paypal

This only happens once in a while. My client's website is http://www.liltulips.com
    Using 1.3.8a

Some customer's orders don't go through. Here is an email from one customer:
    -----------------------------
    In step 2, i entered in the credit card info and hit submit. it took me to step 3, where i then hit the confirm order button. once i did that, it went back to step 2 and had a red box on top but no explanation so that is why i entered in info again.

i didn't do anything differently but did go to a different browser. firefox then switched to safari on mac.
    -----------------------------

Every time she hit submit the order was charged in paypal, but only showed up in Zen when it went all the way through the last time, in a different browser.
    What is the problem?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order not showing up in Zen, but shows in Paypal

I think it's also on orders that have a different ship-to address.

Plugin Contributions

any solution on that? I have the same problem

Plugin Contributions

Xantos,

Please describe your problem exactly - You have posted in several threads with different problems.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

flammable Guest

I'm having the exact same problem. I can start a new thread, if you guys would prefer that.

Customer made an account, but next time he tried to login, it rejected him (I do not know if his login information was incorrect). He decided to make a second account instead of trying to retrieve his login information.

He was able to make a second account. He then ordered something from the store, and apparently Zen Cart gives him no errors during the checkout process. Problem is, his order does not appear in the Zen Cart admin section, and the store owner never receives an email regarding his order.

Well, she receives an email from PayPal, with his name and the amount of money he paid, but that's it. The store owner has to contact the customer to find out exactly what he bought. I do not know if the customer receives an email from the store, but I can find out.

I installed several modifications to the store a couple of weeks ago, so the issue could be related to that. The store ran smoothly before these modifications were installed, but I have not done any further research to determine the problem. The modifications are: Simple SEO URL, Module Manager, and the Shared Class Files (the latter two are required for Simple SEO URL).

I've got other modifications installed, including the Google Analytics one, and the database backup one. Also, I'm using Zen Cart 1.3.8a. I can post the store URL, if you'd like to take a look yourselves.

Again, I don't mean to hijack the topic, so if this issue is different and requires a new thread, please let me know and I'll repost.

flammable Guest

Nevermind, it seems that this is an issue directly related to PayPal IPN and the SEO modification - they don't work together. If you've got the SEO modification installed, get rid of it, if you rely on PayPal IPN.

Plugin Contributions

Which SEO Modification?

flammable Guest

Quote Originally Posted by anita View Post
    Which SEO Modification?
    This one:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1013

There's a Zen Cart forum thread for this modification here:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86353