Plugin Contributions

Default Error upgrade 1.3.7 to 1.3.8a

After downloading all my files and backing up my DB, I uploaded all the new 1.3.8a files and started with the install, making sure that the option of 1.3.7 to 1.3.8 was checked and entered in my credentials as admin and proceeded with the upgrade, I then got the following error. What now, any suggestions?

1062 Duplicate entry 'Customers who have never completed a purchase' for key 2
    in:
    [INSERT INTO query_builder (query_category, query_name, query_description , query_string) VALUES ('email,newsletters', 'Customers who have never completed a purchase', 'For sending newsletter to all customers who registered but have never completed a purchase', 'SELECT DISTINCT c.customers_email_address as customers_email_address, c.customers_lastname as customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname as customers_firstname FROM TABLE_CUSTOMERS c LEFT JOIN TABLE_ORDERS o ON c.customers_id=o.customers_id WHERE o.date_purchased IS NULL');]

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error upgrade 1.3.7 to 1.3.8a

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I figured instead of cross threading other peoples issues I would continue my own with reference points from your reference post answer in the previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82998
    It's trying to insert a record that apparently already exists.
    Did you run the database upgrade twice for some reason?
    The answer is no, I did not try running it again.

Run this using the SQL Patch tool in the Admin->Tools menu:
    Code:

DELETE from query_builder where query_name = 'Customers who have never completed a purchase';

Then you should be able to redo the database upgrade ... again.
    I can't do that if I have no access to the admin panel in the application, there is just a blank screen when I try to access the admin or the client side. HOWEVER I believe I can do this from my phpMyAdmin access, should I do that?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You can use phpMyAdmin.
    You may need to add your DB_PREFIX value to the beginning of the table name if you are using prefixes in your site.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

hmmm small problem, that query does not exist in the database. I have the following queries.

1) All customers
    2) All Newsletter Subscribers
    3) Dormant Customers (>3month Subscribers)
    4) Active Customers in past 3 months (Subscribers)
    5) Active Customers in past 3 months (Regardless of S...)
    6) Administrator
    I also did a look up for it and got this
    MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0006 sec)
    SQL query:
    SELECT *
    FROM `zen_query_builder`
    WHERE `query_name` LIKE CONVERT( _utf8 'Customers who have never completed a purchase'
    USING latin1 )
    COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci
    LIMIT 0 , 30
    Any other ideas?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Your first post says the table name is "query_builder" but your last post talks about "zen_query_builder".
    Sounds like you're running things on different sets of tables.

Plugin Contributions

HOLY C#$* Some how I installed it all over again but using ZEN at the forefront....okay I found it and was able to do the command
    DELETE from query_builder where query_name = 'Customers who have never completed a purchase';
    Question now is how do I drop all those tables that start with "ZEN_" ???

AND
    Going to http://domainname.com/zc_install/index.php shows nothing but a blank page now.

Should I re-upload all the 1.3.8 files?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You'll have to manually remove the extra files using your phpMyAdmin console.

As for the blank screen ... I suppose that's likely a result of a bad edit to a file or incomplete uploads.