Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: [BETA] QuickBooks Merchant Service

I have a question before I attempt to mess with this. Will this module update the inventory count in Zen with that in the QBMS system as well?

Quote Originally Posted by blainehilton View Post
    Okay I have downloaded the 1.5 zip and walked through everything. I was able to get a connection ticket now that I'm using the desktop model no problem.

However the admin page in zencart does not look right. I do not have the question for Hosted or Desktop, there are 2 text boxes that do not have any display text by them.

I'm a bit confused as to the actual source files in the folder. In the documentation it says to copy the folder includes into your catalog folder, so I assume that means into the root level shop folder, and not the admin folder. However it seems like you need it in the admin area as well.

I feel that I'm so close, what am I missing?

Thanks for your help thus far though.
    Did you uninstall the v1 module before uploading the v1.5?

If you did not, Write down all of your Settings, Uninstall qmbs (via the uninstall button in the admin panel) and then Reinstall it (via the install button in the admin panel)

Let me know if this works

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by S3v3n View Post
    I have a question before I attempt to mess with this. Will this module update the inventory count in Zen with that in the QBMS system as well?
    QBMS has no inventory, Quick book Merchant Service (QBMS) is merely a Credit Card processing Gateway. Like Paypal or Authorize.net or countless others

Quick Books carries the inventory, and no it does not do any sync with Quick Books, I am planing a Separate Quick Books Integration in the future but I have not even started on it yet

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, I think that did it! It all looks good now.

I'm doing the testing in the ptc environment with one of the free QBMS accounts. Is there a way to login to there and see if they received it properly, or do I just need to make a new application logon, number, and connection ticket using my client's existing account and try a transaction that way?

Thanks, I think that did it! It all looks good now.

I'm doing the testing in the ptc environment with one of the free QBMS accounts. Is there a way to login to there and see if they received it properly, or do I just need to make a new application logon, number, and connection ticket using my client's existing account and try a transaction that way?
    This is my Biggest Complaint with Quick Books MS, I have not been able to detrime if they have a web based adimn section to see all of the orders recieved, My Client is suppose to be calling to find out but I have not heard back from them,

Right now I made some Modifications to the code that outputs the Authorization code and Transaction ID in to the "cc_owner" and "cc_number" fields of the order database, to allow for back end tracking, these were not put in the 1.5 release because they are "hacked" in right now.

The module only records the orders after getting a "OK" response back from QBMS so that is how you know they received it ok, if it does not get a response back or "Not OK" response it out puts an error message (there are 2 in the lang file, one for system and one for declined)

The Hardest thing right now is the reconciliation between Quick Books and the web site, which I plan on solving at some point but it will be awhile.

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: [BETA] QuickBooks Merchant Service

I installed the module. When I go to the ADMIN Payment module page I get this ERROR:

Fatal error: Class qbms: Cannot inherit from undefined class base in /home/*****/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/qbms.php on line 12

Plugin Contributions

I installed the module and tested it using the Quickbooks MS test server. Ran test transactions and that seemed to go OK.

When I transferred everything over to the production server with a production server connection ticket, etc. the credit card order seemed to go through according to the checkout pages. However, there was no sign of the transaction in the Manage Merchant Service pages form Quickbooks, or by going directly to the web URL for the QBMS account. Where do I go from here?

Clive.

I thought I would add that I found a post at http://idnforums.intuit.com/messagev...VIEWTMP=Linear that talks about connecting to QBMS with PHP and they talk about how to make the intuit.pem file and how you need to go to https://login.ptc.quickbooks.com/j/q...&appdata=10001 to register the connection between your application and your QBMS merchant account.

Before doing that though you must have at least a developers account and you can sign up for one instantly and at no cost by going to
    https:/merchantaccount.ptc.quickbooks.com/j/mas/signup?nonQBmerchant=true

There will be none, QBMS does not record Transactions to be viable like that, this is a major issues I have with quick books merchant services

it is not like other Gateways... QBMS is made for use INSIDE quickbooks, doing anything outside of quickbooks make it a pain in the ######...

You have to use the QB SDK to create a sales reciept it you want to record the transaction...

Your Transactions are being processed, you will see the money deposited in 2-4 days

Plugin Contributions

It seems that the charge is authorized and captured as soon as the customer places the order with this module. Is there any chance that this could be modified to authorize only on placing the order and then captured on shipping?

I was looking at the thread for the original OSCommerce version to see if this was in the latest version (which I think was released after the port to Zen Cart) to see if its been added there, but documentation is sparse.

Quote Originally Posted by Stamper View Post
    It seems that the charge is authorized and captured as soon as the customer places the order with this module. Is there any chance that this could be modified to authorize only on placing the order and then captured on shipping?

I was looking at the thread for the original OSCommerce version to see if this was in the latest version (which I think was released after the port to Zen Cart) to see if its been added there, but documentation is sparse.

yes it could be modified, but would require not only editing the Module but the admin side

neither OSC nor Zen Cart is step for AUTH transactions, almost every module is set to Capture for this reason...

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast