Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: QuickBooks Merchant Service

Just a quick note to let you know that we LOVE this mod. Very easy to install and works for all of our store fronts. We couldn't ask for more!
    Patti - OnlineCatholicStore.com
    ZC 1.3.9h with multisite mod -- ZC ROCKS!

Plugin Contributions

one note for people installing the folder is the includes on the user side or root not the admin>includes folder on your server.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: QuickBooks Merchant Service

I've had several years of the 1.0 version successfully processing many transactions. Thank you for such an excellent port! With the most recent upgrade, I am experiencing an issue that cptok said may happen.

Quote Originally Posted by cptok View Post
    Zen will show these "real" duplicate transactions as identical orders with identical transaction and auth ID's so please be aware of that.
    I've successfully upgraded my cart to 1.3.9h. After confirming that, I upgraded QBMS from 1.0 to 1.9. Ran a legitimate production transaction and it processed without a hitch creating one order. Since that test, I have had three duplicate orders/transactions. One duplicated the order and the QBMS transaction, which I had to manually refund. The other two only had duplicate orders (different order IDs) yet the customer's cards weren't charged twice.

I also noticed on the legitimate test transaction I made, there was the line in the order's status history:
    [CC PMT] [Visa] AUTH: 000000 TransID: MA0000000000
    I zero'ed out the AUTH and TransID for web safety. Above the Products section within the order screen, it gives me information about the credit card type, name, last four digits and expiration. Since that transaction, not a single credit card order has had any of that information. Why would it just stop posting those status updates and the credit card info? Nothing changed from the test order to normal production mode.

All the files have been checked with WinMerge and are identical. I'm having to "cancel" the duped orders and that doesn't actually cancel the order, putting the product back in stock and removing the sale from the sales reports. Anyone have any advice?

Thank you for your thoughts!

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: QuickBooks Merchant Service

I have attached an image showing the Orders area with the duplicate orders. Another three order dupe yesterday. Colors are dupes, black is a normal order.

Could it be that people are pressing the complete/submit order button more than once as they wait for the server to respond? Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by rabble; 27 May 2011 at 09:29 PM. Reason: The forum shrunk and compressed the image. Let me know if you need the high res.

Plugin Contributions

Using Zencart v1.3.9h

I am having an issue with the QBMS module. I get the following error when trying to use a credit card.,..

"The credit card number starting with 5581 was not entered correctly, or we do not accept that kind of card. Please try again or use another credit card."

any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Anybody looking at implementing the "Payment Wallet" feature? We're wanting this feature so that we can store the tokens for future charges while still remaining PCI compliant.

Just wondering if anyone had already gone down this road yet (or contemplating it) before we get started on our own.
    Patti - OnlineCatholicStore.com
    ZC 1.3.9h with multisite mod -- ZC ROCKS!

Plugin Contributions

email error Re: QuickBooks Merchant Service

This is in regard to my previous posts 393 and 394. After quite a bit of diagnosis, the problem was rooted in the email setting.

After our site's successful upgrade, we enabled SMTPAUTH as our email setting. It had run on PHP successfully for a few years. Even with the correct settings SMTP and SMTPAUTH would not work and was causing duplicate orders within the QBMS module. Paypal was not affected because the user was directed away from our site for the credit card processing.

Again, this is all due to incorrect email settings, not the QBMS module. Thanks again for a very solid contribution. We used 1.0 up until last month without a hitch.
    Last edited by rabble; 15 Jun 2011 at 04:59 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry to seem dense, BUt I am a bit confused. I have a client that wants to use QuickBooks on their cart and they use the Manufacturing & Wholesale
    version. Can this be tied in and of so how?

Thanks,
    Kelly

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I installed qbms and it works nicely, but it hides the credit card number in the zen admin section. Normally that would be fine, but I have people who make monthly contributions via credit card and I input these manually through quickbooks so I need to access the cc info myself. Is there any way to tweak this add-on so that ALL cc info appears in the admin section except the middle digits like the standard cc processor?

I appreciate it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by akyeame View Post
    Hello,

I installed qbms and it works nicely, but it hides the credit card number in the zen admin section. Normally that would be fine, but I have people who make monthly contributions via credit card and I input these manually through quickbooks so I need to access the cc info myself. Is there any way to tweak this add-on so that ALL cc info appears in the admin section except the middle digits like the standard cc processor?

I appreciate it.
    You would need the Ceon Manual Card module found here:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1277
    Live and learn... the Zen way.

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast