Plugin Contributions

email error Link Point/ Your Pay Check Out Problems.

I am using Zencart 1.38 ( the latest) and I downloaded the Link point / your pay, payment module. It is seing the PEM file, but for some reason on check out I get this error:

1054 Unknown column 'zen_order_id' in 'field list'
    in:
    [INSERT INTO linkpoint_api (lp_trans_num, zen_order_id, approval_code, transaction_response_time, r_error, customer_id, avs_response, transaction_result, message, transaction_time, transaction_reference_number, fraud_score, cc_number, cust_info, chargetotal, cc_expire, date_added) VALUES ('', '0', 'N/A', 'N/A', '**CC Info Failed Validation during pre-processing**', '3', 'FAIL', '*CUSTOMER ERROR*', ' -- ', now(), '', '0', '4111XXXXXXXX1111', 'payment_error=linkpoint_api &error=The expiration date entered for the credit card is invalid. Please check the date and try again. &linkpoint_api_cc_owner=weqweqw ewqeeqwe &linkpoint_api_cc_expires_month=01 &linkpoint_api_cc_expires_year=07', '0', '/', now())]

Can Any one please help me.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Link Point/ Your Pay Check Out Problems.

Quote Originally Posted by andy106 View Post
    I downloaded the Link point / your pay, payment module.
    What exactly do you mean by this statement?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

well, When I add the product to the cart, and i fill in all informations incl Credit card number ( in test mode) it will give me that Error, I am not sure what it means or how to fix it. I am using the Linkpoint/ your pay payment module ( from http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?main_page=product_contrib_info&cPath=40_48&products_id=178} I used the PEM file provided from the merchant carrier. It seems to find the PEM file.
    Last edited by andy106; 31 Dec 2007 at 01:48 AM. Reason: additional information

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Okay ... you said you're using Zen Cart v1.3.8 ... which has a Linkpoint/YourPay module built-in to it.
    Why did you download an older module designed for an older version of Zen Cart, and install it on your newer store, when there was already one there?

You'll need to remove the linkpoint module from your Admin, then delete all your linkpoint-related files, and then re-upload all the originals from the v1.3.8 files.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

ok, so upload all files form a fresh download , I assume everything except the 2 configure.php files correct? I wasn't aware of that the new 1.38 already came with link point. I also have a custom template installed and some products already.. this procedure shouldn't change anything right?

Thank for all your help.

Plugin Contributions

since all the linkpoint files are located in the admin folder and the include folder would that be enough for me to only upload thoese two?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by andy106 View Post
    since all the linkpoint files are located in the admin folder and the include folder would that be enough for me to only upload thoese two?
    Basically, put back the originals of anything you overwrote.
    ie: look at the old one that you downloaded ... to get the list of all the files+folders.
    Then re-upload the v1.3.8 version of all of those files back to your server.

Plugin Contributions

Dr Byte.

Thanks for all your help it WORKED!!!!!! I never thought I would actually use this guy but here it is :)

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much for this thread and another Dr Byte. I experienced this same issue recently with an upgrade for a customer and the following did fix it:

- deleted "old" linkpoint module files from server
    - reuploaded default linkpoint module files to server (from fresh install package)
    - did the "install" of the module from the admin.
    - entered all the right settings (which I previously wrote down)

Cheers!