Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AJAX IMAGE Swapper support thread

Okay, After pressing the setup images button over 50 times it seems to have worked its way through my products and I now seem to have got them all set up in the database: for anyone else wondering if anything is happening there does not seem to be any messages. I used phpMyAdmin and examined the table and could see that it was being populated.

My question now is about what AIS is doing with the images.

My product lising image is very pixellated. - they have been set up at 70px by 70 px but I have my product lising image as 200px by 200px. If I set the smallest image size in the config in admin to 200 by 200 then the additional images in the image viewer on the product page are not at 70 x 70 which is what I need them to be. The CSS does not seem to control the size of them either.

So I need a product listing image at 200px by 200px. the small image in the aditional image viewer to be 80opx by 80px, the main image on the product page to be 300 x 300 and the large image that is shown to expand to 600px by 600px.

any ideas what I need to do to get the products listing page image back and not pixelated to their original 200 by 200 size? and then to have the smaller additional images under the main image on the product info page show at the smaller size.

Css does not seem to control this as it seems to be generated by the code on the fly.

I hope my explanation is clear as sometimes you get too close to a problem to see the solution or to explain it properly.

thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

does anyone know if there are issue with the ajax or jquery for on this image swapper mod when used with mobile devices or apple ipod/iphone/itouch?

Plugin Contributions

Well I really seem to be battling with this mod. I now have the second of the admin drop downs not populating with the product when you select a category, but it does not happen on all of them and it seems to only be some and it seems to be a bit random when it does or does not.

Any clues

Plugin Contributions

So does anyone have Ajax Image Swapper working in Zen Cart 1.5? I'm migrating a site from 1.38 to 1.5 with over 4000 products.

Thanks
    Derek

Plugin Contributions

I hope my last few posts have not put people off. Or has the support for this mod moved? I still have these issues and on installing the Slider front page mod which uses a jquery 1.71 this mod has stopped working again on the product info page. Any clues as to how to avoid this conflict would be good as there are now a number of mods which are not possible as they clash with this one.

Look forward to some good old zen enlightenment.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Alex777 View Post
    John,
    Thanks for the reply. It's the busy season, don't worry about it!

I installed the current incarnation of Zen 1.5.0 and installed ais. I was a little thrown by the lack of /includes/boxes but i worked it out. Looking in the 1.5.0 forum, I saw a comment explaining how the issue was resolved for another mod (I forget which) by installing a sql patch. It took a bit of hunting and pecking around files whose structures I don't fully understand, but I finally worked out what needed to go in which fields. I also had to move the ajax_image_swapper_catalog_dhtml.php file out of the boxes folder. I didn't know where to put it, and I ended up putting it in a few places. I later tried renaming them, one at a time, but I could never make the image swapper manager stop working!? So, i went a renamed them all back to what they were, and left them. Anyhow it works. But, if someone could explain that, I'm curious.

I put copies of ajax_image_swapper_catalog_dhtml.php in:
    /admin/
    /admin/includes/
    /admin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions

This was my patch:

INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('aisCatalog', 'BOX_CATALOG_AJAX_IMAGE_SWAPPER', 'FILENAME_AJAX_IMAGE_SWAPPER', '', 'catalog', 'Y', 999);

I hope this saves someone a little time, but be warned, I don't really know what I'm doing. You might want to wait until someone who actually understands what I did weighs in and okays the work around.

Alex
    Can anyone confirm what other SQL values need to be input for this addon to work properly with 1.5?
    I ended up doing the same as this directly in MySQL from comparing the install SQL for 1.3.8 and what the values other 1.5 addons were using but I really have just been winging it...

If anyone happens to have a list or sql patch to get the other admin pages of this mod working that would be awesome!!! (better yet anyone got a 1.5 version of the mod yet?)

Plugin Contributions

Scratch that request... I have managed to get AIS 3.2 working on ZC 1.5.. (Albeit not perfect...)

For those that are having trouble with it.. (Like I did for ages...) You need the 3.2 download (from here http://netzencommerce.com/zc2/index....&products_id=3)

Install are per instructions... Then go to your admin page (for me I couldnt find the AIS admin pages on FF,Chrome or IE (but if I browsed straight to site\YourAdmin\AJAX_image_swapper.php then the page loads up fine and everything has worked for me so far...

or alternatively... you can use SQL to re-enable to admin menu www.nakedflameonline.com.au/Store/AIS_3.2_Menu_Enabler.sql
    - Use this SQL patch at your own risk.. It worked for me hopefully it works for others...

Good luck!

Plugin Contributions

Default Multiple images displayed one below the other v1.3.9h

Hi, I can't seem to find in this thread a resolution to my problem.

As you can see in the screenshot, I am getting multiple images overlapped one under the other
    Name:  ajaximageswapperproblem.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  22.0 KB

Really don't know what the problem is.

Please help

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple images displayed one below the other v1.3.9h

Can't say for sure if the custom template is messing with this.

You need to adjust the height and width for the id's image_viewer and image_medium_container until it looks like you want it. You can see the values if you use the firebug addon with Firefox.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bazza_87 View Post
    Scratch that request... I have managed to get AIS 3.2 working on ZC 1.5.. (Albeit not perfect...)

For those that are having trouble with it.. (Like I did for ages...) You need the 3.2 download (from here http://netzencommerce.com/zc2/index....&products_id=3)

Install are per instructions... Then go to your admin page (for me I couldnt find the AIS admin pages on FF,Chrome or IE (but if I browsed straight to site\YourAdmin\AJAX_image_swapper.php then the page loads up fine and everything has worked for me so far...

or alternatively... you can use SQL to re-enable to admin menu www.nakedflameonline.com.au/Store/AIS_3.2_Menu_Enabler.sql
    - Use this SQL patch at your own risk.. It worked for me hopefully it works for others...

Good luck!
    Working with ZC 1.5

Thanks for the post, Your links are not working and was wondering if you (or anyone) had a copy of AIS 3.2 the download section has 3.1.4
    Along with the SQL patch.

I appreciate it very much.