Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AJAX IMAGE Swapper support thread

Does anyone have an updated installation document? I have AJAX Image Swapper 3.14. I am not sure I am installing the mod correctly, I only see the Ajax Image Swapper link under my zc configuration tab. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

update, also im my admin area it will not let me upload any more images, it allows me to choose the category but when i try to choose a product from the dropdown menu there is nothing there please please help this is really frustrating and my site is suffering. thanks in advance :)

Plugin Contributions

maybe i could remove it and re-install it? how would i go about removing the sql query? any help would be very much appreciated thanks in advance :)

-mitch

Plugin Contributions

no-one :'(

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TheBuz View Post
    no-one :'(
    Hi Buz, sorry for the (very) late reply... have you tried viewing the admin area on IE?

The admin needs to be improved a lot I agree... I have customised the module to this http://www.fit2bmom.com/maternity-to...cross-top.html Admin of this new version works in IE and safari, and it relates to stock by attributes module - AND you can finally add discounts to attributes!!

Too bad I haven't had the chance to turn it into module - toooo busy these days!!!

Try uninstalling the module by running the commented DELETE statements in the sql.

Cheers,

Jay
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Check on www.WebExtremeCustomiser.com for my modules (free contribution):
    AJAX Image Swapper
    AJAX Banner Swapper
    Fixed Navigation

Plugin Contributions

Anyway, we do offer installation service you know, just donate (ooops no promotion here, explained on the site) and I'll get back to you with the offer.

Please check your hosting php version before you go. Consult with me if you need to know a good hosting company having all AIS needs (where you'll get unlimited bandwidth and space for small monthly fee)
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Check on www.WebExtremeCustomiser.com for my modules (free contribution):
    AJAX Image Swapper
    AJAX Banner Swapper
    Fixed Navigation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jaycode View Post
    The admin needs to be improved a lot I agree... I have customised the module to this http://www.fit2bmom.com/maternity-to...cross-top.html Admin of this new version works in IE and safari, and it relates to stock by attributes module - AND you can finally add discounts to attributes!!
    When you end up adding the attribute discounts to the mod let us know. This could be very handy!

Having an option to disable attributes would also be a great add on :)
    That wasn't the plan!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jaycode View Post
    Hi Buz, sorry for the (very) late reply... have you tried viewing the admin area on IE?

Too bad I haven't had the chance to turn it into module - toooo busy these days!!!
    p
    Try uninstalling the module by running the commented DELETE statements in the sql.

Cheers,

Jay
    Hi Jay, i have tried i have tried IE and it is exactly the same as FF . i have tried removing the SQL statements and tried to run them again but still a no go, i have also reinstalled all the pages and JS (just in case) but that wasn't the issue either it allows me to choose "category" then nothing changes in "Product name" and the images have stopped loading on the product info page. there's only 2 things i can think of that i changed

1 my site was hacked, (however i restored a back-up, so i dont think that is the issue)

2 I changed my admin address

could that be the issue?

thanks jay :)

-mitch

Plugin Contributions

Hi There,

Yes your admin folder for Ajax should be changed to your new folder name and sounds like that is causing issues... I don't think it is connection issues through the browser to the server cause it would either work or not.. wouldn't half work or be buggy.
    That wasn't the plan!

Plugin Contributions

Hi, i hope somebody can help me

I installed Ajax image swapper everything seems ok, but i cannot get ir to work with Lightbox.

I tried:
    If your site is currently using a lightbox, copy the files inside Documents_and_extra_files/zen_lightbox.patch/
    Read fual slimbox documentation for more info (Available on folder Documents_and_extra_files)

4. In includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPlATE/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php, do the following:
    (If file not found, copy the file tpl_product_info_display.php from template_default/templates/)

replace:
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php'); ?>
    with
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_ajax_image_viewer.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_ajax_image_viewer.php');?>

replace:
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_attributes.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_attributes.php'); ?>
    with:
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_ajax_image_swapper_attr.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_ajax_image_swapper_attr.php'); ?>

As in the read me, but still no luck

Looked into the "Documents_and_extra_files" -> "fual slimbox v0.1.5 documentation" and noticed a CSS folder. Inside there is a stylesheet file, i dont want to replace my original stylesheet, so do i need to cut a portion of this stylesheet and paste into my own style sheet???

Than i also tried turning lightbox off and using slimbox, displays ok in firefox, sometimes the dimmed color behind the lightbox sometimes breakup creating half a dimmed background nehind the lightbox. Tried it in I.E but no picture is shown and displays error.

Really want Lightbox to work with Ajax Image Swapper but if not Slimbox would be O.K if dimmed background stops breaking up & works in I.E

But ideally Lightbox would be best

Please help, this is driving me crazy

Thanks

Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast