Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AJAX IMAGE Swapper support thread

@dbltoe

is there anyway to get AJAX IMAGE Swapper to play nice with jQuery?

Plugin Contributions

I seem to have lost control of the order in which images are displayed...For example http://www.cavalryfiberglass.com/sto...&products_id=5

I want the hard saddlebag picture to be first to display....I can't seem to fix it in AJAX image swapper..even if I change the sort order...
    I was hoping to find some file somewhere that I could edit to display the order I want...
    Also, sometimes I have the wrong image for a product...I can't edit it to change the picture...so I delete it ...right?!
    But then it deletes from the 'images' folder...
    Geez ..I'm going nuts...

Plugin Contributions

Hi, i have installed Ajax Image Swapper, but i want the pictures displayed in the product listings to be 200 x 160.

I have chaged the image size in the admin area, but the pictures are not getting bigger.

If i upload pictures from, when i create a new product, the pictures display 200 x 160, but when i click on product it doesnt load the picture & only displays the swirl logo.

When i upload the picture through Ajax Image Swapper, in the product listing its only showing at the default of 100 x 80

How can i change the image size, so that when i upload via Ajax Image Swapper it displayes at 200 x 160 on the product listing.

Hope somebody can help
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

hcd888

it may be that you have some CSS detemining the height and width of the img tag.

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying to get this working. Have checked and double and triple checked, all files are uploaded, and product_info_display.php is edited.

I'm getting the images showing up on the product pages, woohoo.

What I'm not getting is the ability to do anything in the admin. I choose a category, but my selection is never registered.

I've tried clicking "clean up", but nothing happens, as well as "setup images" I get this error log when I click setup images:

Code:
    [02-Jul-2011 13:32:39] PHP Warning:  imagecreatefromjpeg(../images/BEL3.jpg) [<a href='function.imagecreatefromjpeg'>function.imagecreatefromjpeg</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/sablinaj/public_html/....../includes/functions/extra_functions/ais_image_functions.php on line 27
    [02-Jul-2011 13:32:39] PHP Warning:  imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home2/sablinaj/public_html/...../includes/functions/extra_functions/ais_image_functions.php on line 39
    [02-Jul-2011 13:32:39] PHP Warning:  imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home2/sablinaj/public_html/...../includes/functions/extra_functions/ais_image_functions.php on line 40
    [02-Jul-2011 13:32:39] PHP Warning:  copy(../images/BEL3.jpg) [<a href='function.copy'>function.copy</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/sablinaj/public_html/...../includes/functions/extra_functions/ais_image_functions.php on line 44
    (truncated to save space, but it's basically the same errors over and over for every image) I also removed the admin name for security.

ETA: Using current version of zen cart, and PHP 5.2.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    I'm trying to get this working. Have checked and double and triple checked, all files are uploaded, and product_info_display.php is edited.

I'm getting the images showing up on the product pages, woohoo.

What I'm not getting is the ability to do anything in the admin. I choose a category, but my selection is never registered.

I've tried clicking "clean up", but nothing happens, as well as "setup images" I get this error log when I click setup images:

Code:
    [02-Jul-2011 13:32:39] PHP Warning:  imagecreatefromjpeg(../images/BEL3.jpg) [<a href='function.imagecreatefromjpeg'>function.imagecreatefromjpeg</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/sablinaj/public_html/....../includes/functions/extra_functions/ais_image_functions.php on line 27
    [02-Jul-2011 13:32:39] PHP Warning:  imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home2/sablinaj/public_html/...../includes/functions/extra_functions/ais_image_functions.php on line 39
    [02-Jul-2011 13:32:39] PHP Warning:  imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home2/sablinaj/public_html/...../includes/functions/extra_functions/ais_image_functions.php on line 40
    [02-Jul-2011 13:32:39] PHP Warning:  copy(../images/BEL3.jpg) [<a href='function.copy'>function.copy</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/sablinaj/public_html/...../includes/functions/extra_functions/ais_image_functions.php on line 44
    (truncated to save space, but it's basically the same errors over and over for every image) I also removed the admin name for security.

ETA: Using current version of zen cart, and PHP 5.2.
    SO, I figured out why the I couldn't get past the select category option, I have "admin control" added to the site, and I had to add permissions to be able to access the page. Once that was done I am able to use the admin page to add options/images. But I am still getting the errors if I click "setup images"

Plugin Contributions

Why PHP 5.2?
    What type of image file are you using? jpg/jpeg, png, gif are the ones that AIS will accept.
    It appears that the error is telling us that neither of those is used.

Plugin Contributions

Hi I seem to be having an issue I'm not getting the manager to show up in the admin catalog but everything else has shown up can someone help me out with this?

Plugin Contributions

This summer has been hectic and I'm way behind. In April (I think) I did some munging with the AIS files provided in the software add-ons.
    I combined and refined rather than reinvent, but it might help to try with this version. At least it will give me some feedback on whether or not this helps with installation.
    Located at http://tinyurl.com/6anjnpv until it appears in the Free Add Ons.

Plugin Contributions

I have installed AJAX Image Swapper on a new site I'm setting up, and it works great except for one thing.

When I click on an image to view it in Slimbox, I don't get the option to click a NEXT or PREV link to view the additional images. Every image will open up in Slimbox if I click on it individually, but they're somehow not linked together in a Slimbox gallery.

Am I missing something, or is that actually the way this is supposed to work?

Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast