Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AJAX IMAGE Swapper support thread

Quote Originally Posted by john4 View Post
    Below is the GD setup.Is there any idea?
    gd
    GD Support enabled
    GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
    FreeType Support enabled
    FreeType Linkage with freetype
    FreeType Version 2.3.5
    T1Lib Support enabled
    GIF Read Support enabled
    GIF Create Support enabled
    JPG Support enabled
    PNG Support enabled
    WBMP Support enabled
    XPM Support enabled
    XBM Support enabled

This is identical to my gd library except for the FreeType version which I don't know for my server. Are you uploading the largest image you have (ie, the image you wish to pop up in the slimbox when the medium image is clicked) as your small (default) image?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by greydawgjr View Post
    That makes 3! I just discovered this today myself, wish I had checked the thread earlier. A few of us are working on extending the mod (If you can help our discussion is here: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99541) and my thought was that the AIS and DDD together simulate the function that a lot of us seem to need. I just discovered DDD today and am not as familiar with it or where the incompatibility lies, unfortunately I'm under deadline and won't have time to fiddle with it for the next week or so. I've browsed the files and it is a simple mod compared to AIS so hopefully there's a quick fix in there somewhere.

If anyone has any further knowledge on this I'd love to get caught up on what you know!
    Upon further review it appears that DDD is using the file tpl_modules_attributes.php to create the dropdown lists for the attributes while AIS wants to use the file tpl_modules_ajax_image_swapper_attr.php. Both of these files are located in your custom template directory inside the templates directory. My initial thought for a solution (after a 20 hour day at 3:15AM my time mind you) is that since the AIS only supports swapping images on one attribute (lets say attribute #1) then the AIS file needs to win. However for each other attribute which presumably we wish to control with DDD, then its file needs to win.

In other words, for the first attribute dropdown (if i exactly equal to 0) use AIS, for each successive iteration (else i greater than or equal to 1 i++) of the loop use DDD.

Then I guess the next step would be to get DDD and AIS to use this common file, but I don't yet know what other files in each module are looking for these two specific files.

Does this sound like the right track to anybody else?

Plugin Contributions

yes it can.the small image and medium image were generated by the AIS.but the size are not right comparing to what I configed.

Plugin Contributions

yes it can.the small image and medium image were generated by the AIS.but the size are not right comparing to what I configed.
    I ran into this same issue. It appears that the database doesn't update the default configuration value... I don't know enough about the zen cart database structure to say where to edit the value manually. However, if you're at a point where you're doing a fresh install of AIS you can probably change the sql script prior to install

('', 'Small Image Height', 'IMAGE_VIEWER_SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT','75 (change to whatever you need)','The height of small images in AJAX Image Swapper, shown as thumbnails. Default 75.', @last_id, 1, now()),

etc for the other values... I know this is hacky but all I can offer for now if you're in a hurry!

Plugin Contributions

I ran into this same issue. It appears that the database doesn't update the default configuration value... I don't know enough about the zen cart database structure to say where to edit the value manually. However, if you're at a point where you're doing a fresh install of AIS you can probably change the sql script prior to install

('', 'Small Image Height', 'IMAGE_VIEWER_SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT','75 (change to whatever you need)','The height of small images in AJAX Image Swapper, shown as thumbnails. Default 75.', @last_id, 1, now()),

etc for the other values... I know this is hacky but all I can offer for now if you're in a hurry!
    My bad, the database IS updating, however something funny is happening here... My output source code has 75 by 75 listed

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dscott1966 View Post
    jay,
    good job. I love this module very much. It works great in my site.

I have one problem though i have a mod on in my site, Dynamic DropDowns for Stock By Attributes, which in turns was working before i installed your mod. I figured out that the two do not work together.

So im making a suggestion if maybe you could combine the two together your mod and Dynamic DropDowns for Stock By Attributes to work together. Im not a very good coder so i would not know where to start im just learning myself. So i thought i would put it out there in hopes that it was a good idea and you would put them together. I like your mod better so until someone works it out that they can work together or i pay someone to do, I will be sticking with yours.

Hope it was a good idea for your mod.

Keep up the great work and thank you for the mod.
    Hey, thanks!

Been away for a bit, now reading the posts...

it won't currently work without hacking the module since the tpl_modules_attributes[I forgot the name].php file was replaced during installation.

My next goal with this module is to fully integrate IH2 into it, to enhance the quality of resized image produced by this module. Which one do you think more critical?
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Check on www.WebExtremeCustomiser.com for my modules (free contribution):
    AJAX Image Swapper
    AJAX Banner Swapper
    Fixed Navigation

Plugin Contributions

Halo Jay. I go through and follow the FAQ instructions. the medium image cannt be resized properly at all.
    Maybe you can have a test with a image with original size 600(w)*800(h) and resize to 360*480. It doesn't work in fact.
    I notice many people encountered the same problem with the latest released in my country.

You are very appreciated if you can have test on it and make this great module better. Thx.
    Hi John, looks like you still got problem with image resizing until now, I hope I can assist you in this.

The resizing is working perfectly, I tried that on test site:
    http://demosites.webextremecustomise...roducts_id=190

Which country are you in? I am not sure if it is the language difference problem since this module doesn't do anything with it.

One think you should know, sorry if you already do, the configuration won't have any effect until your next upload, so if you changed the medium sizes to 360 x 480, the images sizes you uploaded before won't change.

Good luck with it. Let me know if there's any problem. This week I hope I can reply sooner than before.

AJAX Image Swapper
    AJAX Banner Swapper
    Fixed Navigation

Plugin Contributions

My bad, the database IS updating, however something funny is happening here... My output source code has 75 by 75 listed
    Output source code?

AJAX Image Swapper
    AJAX Banner Swapper
    Fixed Navigation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jaycode View Post
    Hi John, looks like you still got problem with image resizing until now, I hope I can assist you in this.

The resizing is working perfectly, I tried that on test site:
    http://demosites.webextremecustomise...roducts_id=190

Which country are you in? I am not sure if it is the language difference problem since this module doesn't do anything with it.

One think you should know, sorry if you already do, the configuration won't have any effect until your next upload, so if you changed the medium sizes to 360 x 480, the images sizes you uploaded before won't change.

Good luck with it. Let me know if there's any problem. This week I hope I can reply sooner than before.
    Thank you Jay.
    I am still falling into the resize problem. We can notice that when the image is in landscape mode, AIS resize porperly. As the image in portrait mode ,the resize function go wrong.
    landscape(w: 800* h: 600): http://www.he15.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=75
    protrait(w: 600* h: 800): http://www.he15.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=76
    I also try to upload the images after the new configuration, luckly the problem is still there.
    I come from China,the source code is in UTF-8 format.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your testing.

Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast