Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AJAX IMAGE Swapper support thread

Quote Originally Posted by greenhat View Post
    hmm.. yes :)
    im going to try to remove the attributes dependency from the code.. shouldnt be too hard. any suggestions?

thx
    Great! Thanks! Lets see, you shouldn't need to change the javascript for that, so its ok. I am going to switch the development to mootools instead of scriptaculous so I will need the javascript to stay intact.

Good luck with that
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Check on www.WebExtremeCustomiser.com for my modules (free contribution):
    AJAX Image Swapper
    AJAX Banner Swapper
    Fixed Navigation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jaycode View Post
    Great! Thanks! Lets see, you shouldn't need to change the javascript for that, so its ok. I am going to switch the development to mootools instead of scriptaculous so I will need the javascript to stay intact.

Good luck with that
    OR you can edit the javascript as long you provide enough commentation on your changes.

Please use //[bof / eof] - [changes explanation] - [module name] - [author name] to comment the changes you made. Put up your email address at the top might be a good idea too so people can ask if they don't get the changes (although chances are really slim)

AJAX Image Swapper
    AJAX Banner Swapper
    Fixed Navigation

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: AJAX IMAGE Swapper support thread

Hi

I have IH2 installed. Does that mean it's not recommended to be used with this AIS? How do I get them both work together easily?

Also, does anyone know how to get the zooming effect on this following webpage to work?

http://www.endless.com/Clarks-Mens-E...ES6,B000VZUO3W

When you mouse over the shoe, there is this blue box following where your mouse pointer goes and showing you the zoom-in product details. Please advise. Thank you.
    Using zencart v.1.3.9e
    Email: admin AT dealbyethan DOT com

This looks like a great mod,. But is there a way to change the next following attribute instead of the image?
    For example in my case,
    if my first attribute consist of quantities lets say (1000 business cards,2,500 business cards and 5,000 business cards) so depending on the quantity they choose the next attribute should have a bigger price.

hope you could understand my example.. lol if so is there a way?

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I have tired to view my configuration/AJAX Image Swapper and there is no information in the Title/Value/Action fields. Do you know why this may be occuring?

I also throught that I might not have installed the .sql file correctly and as a result of reading some of the past posts I have reattempted to install via tools/install sql patches ... and now have 3x blank AJAX Image Swapper sellections in the configuration menu (within Admin console)

I would greatly appreciate anybody's help in a) removing the 2 unwated menu options and b) populating the Title/Value/Action fields.

Thanks, Shaun.

Plugin Contributions

If your host uses cpanel and phpMyAdmin, you can go to the configuration_group table and delete the extras there.

Click on browse for the configuration_group table and scroll to the very last listings. You'll find Ajax Image Swapper listed in the last three. Delete the two that have the higher configuration_group_id. Should be somewhere around 31 to 33 if you have no other mods installed.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Install problem

I've installed the mod, but I only get the AJAX Image Swapper menu item under Configuration. There is no AJAX Image Swapper Manager unter Catalog.

I looked a the sql_installer.sql. there is not statement to add the AJAX Image Swapper Manager. See below:

Code:
    DROP TABLE products_attributes_images;

CREATE TABLE products_attributes_images (
        image_id INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
        products_attributes_id INT NOT NULL,
        image_path VARCHAR(255),
        image_title VARCHAR(255),
        image_sort_order INT,
        PRIMARY KEY(`image_id`)
    );

INSERT INTO configuration_group
    (configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible)
    VALUES (NULL, 'AJAX Image Swapper', 'Config options for AJAX Image Swapper', '1', '1');

UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id = last_insert_id();

SELECT @last_id :=last_insert_id() FROM configuration_group;

INSERT INTO configuration 
    (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added)
    VALUES 
    ('', 'Small Image Height', 'IMAGE_VIEWER_SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT','75','The height of small images in AJAX Image Swapper, shown as thumbnails. Default 75.', @last_id, 1, now()),
    ('', 'Small Image Width', 'IMAGE_VIEWER_SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH','75','The height of small images in AJAX Image Swapper, shown as thumbnails. Default 75.', @last_id, 5, now()),
    ('', 'Medium Image Height', 'IMAGE_VIEWER_MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT','300','The height of medium images in AJAX Image Swapper. Default 300.', @last_id, 10, now()),
    ('', 'Medium Image Width', 'IMAGE_VIEWER_MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH','300','The width of medium images in AJAX Image Swapper. Default 300.', @last_id, 15, now()),
    ('', 'Number of Images Shown', 'IMAGE_VIEWER_IMAGES_NUM','3','Number of images shown in AJAX Image Swapper', @last_id, 20, now());
    Is there something wrong with my downloaded mod?

Plugin Contributions

Hi jaycode, I'm trying to install the AJAX Image Swapper. Everything seems to be installed okay but when I go to the Catalog > AJAX Image Swapper Manager, the Product name doesn't load up after I select the category. I can't figure out why!

I read your previous post that said

>>>>>>>>>
    if you have this module installed, but it is not working - if you go to admin & select a category, the name doesn't show up - please check the following:

1. Have you set up your image attributes?
    2. Do you use PHP 5.1 or higher version?
    3. Have you shaved today? (kidding)
    >>>>>>>>>

but I've already made a product in the category and set an option name and option value for the product, so I don't think #1 is the reason.

Would PHP 5.1 affect the loading of the Catalog > AJAX Image Swapper Manager in the admin part? Or is it some javascript thing that isn't working?

Appreciate your help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Install problem

I really hope someone can help me. I think this mod is great, and it will really help my site. But after installation there is no AJAX Image Swapper Manager under Catalog.

The SQL patch doesn't seem correct.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all, sorry for being "off" for quite awhile from the forum. I am having a holiday at my home country, and the internet is pretty damn slow here in indonesia.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo6292 View Post
    Would PHP 5.1 affect the loading of the Catalog > AJAX Image Swapper Manager in the admin part? Or is it some javascript thing that isn't working?

Appreciate your help.
    Yes, php 5.1 does affect that function. The reason is I was using DOM functions that are only available in PHP 5 and above. That, and encouraging you to upgrade your php version to make it compatible with Zen-Cart 1.4 later on.

Quote Originally Posted by shocker
    I really hope someone can help me. I think this mod is great, and it will really help my site. But after installation there is no AJAX Image Swapper Manager under Catalog.

The SQL patch doesn't seem correct.
    You need to add your prefix to the configuration_group table in sql_installer.sql file at this line:
    Code:
    SELECT @last_id :=last_insert_id() FROM zen_configuration_group;
    Sorry that the installation file didn't mention that. I added that in the readme file for version 2.0.2

AJAX Image Swapper
    AJAX Banner Swapper
    Fixed Navigation

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast