Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AJAX IMAGE Swapper support thread

Hello

I am using AIS mod - I am wondering where to take the green arrow button out and just have images line up in rows?

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dreamlex View Post
    Hello

I am using AIS mod - I am wondering where to take the green arrow button out and just have images line up in rows?

thanks
    The simplest way would be to replace the two arrow images with some 1x1 gifs with the same name that match your background color making them there but invisible. You can then adjust their padding by modifying the AIS css file on lines 39 and 44.

The arrows are placed by javascript so if you simply delete the images your page may not only display broken image links but also javascript errors. If you wish to eliminate them you can modify the js file found in zen_cart_folder/includes/modules/pages/product_info/jscript_2_imageViewer.js. Change lines 129 and 160 where it says 'display' , 'block' to read 'display' , 'none' instead.
    Last edited by greydawgjr; 26 Dec 2008 at 05:48 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I am having problem with this addon. My product info page turns out blank after installation

Here is the page = http://www.chicsinred.com/bootylisho...roducts_id=188

Any help how to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chicsinred View Post
    I am having problem with this addon. My product info page turns out blank after installation

Here is the page = http://www.chicsinred.com/bootylisho...roducts_id=188

Any help how to fix this?
    It's ok, I managed to find the solution.

Plugin Contributions

greydawgjr,

I got an answer on that image problem that you were helping me out on. Here is what i got.

$products_image_medium
    I doubt the value of this variable is set correctly unless the currently operating code explicitly sets it. See if you can find the product main image display file or function; that has the steps to disassemble the value provided by $listing->fields['products_image'] and convert it to the medium image name.
    If you have any facility with PHP, you can probably use standard functions to strip and save the last 4 characters from $listing->fields['products_image'], add '_MED', and restore the extension. This presumes a 3-character extension, but that's a pretty safe bet.

Note: "echo" is your friend while working on this, to see what the actual value of a variable is at different stages of the process.

Can you make heads or tells on what is going on. I've tried and cannot figure it out maybe you can.

Thanks for all your help
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Don Scott
    http://dealz-r-us.com
    [/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

just installed the ais on my zc1.3.8a test site. it was already set up with images.

seems to working, but the blue border bleeds over my option selection boxes. see here: http://tinyurl.com/9ymkd7

is there anyway to prevent that? i tried reducing the image width which changed the image size but the blue border didn't change.

also when i click on the image to see the full size it replaces the current window with an image... how do i set it to come up in a "popup" window box on top of the current window?

thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gsdcypher View Post
    just installed the ais on my zc1.3.8a test site. it was already set up with images.

seems to working, but the blue border bleeds over my option selection boxes. see here: http://tinyurl.com/9ymkd7

is there anyway to prevent that? i tried reducing the image width which changed the image size but the blue border didn't change.

also when i click on the image to see the full size it replaces the current window with an image... how do i set it to come up in a "popup" window box on top of the current window?

thanks!
    In your style sheet on this line( stylesheet.css (line 558) Look for this:

#rightFloat{

float:left;
    width:45%;

and change so it says float:right

on the second part try enabling lightbox that should help, i think because that is what i use.
    [/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

cool. thanks for css fix.

so lightbox is another mod i have to get right? is that what opens a larger image in a "popup" window? does that also do that magnification thing on the mouse over???

should i install the fual slimbox (lightbox) version?

thanks.

Plugin Contributions

i have enabled the fual slimbox lightbox that was installed when i installed ais, but it is not functioning. when i click on an image to view a larger image, it still just replaces the current window with a new window...

any ideas???

thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gsdcypher View Post
    i have enabled the fual slimbox lightbox that was installed when i installed ais, but it is not functioning. when i click on an image to view a larger image, it still just replaces the current window with a new window...

any ideas???

thanks.
    This would be my idea because i do not know any other way sorry but i would just uninstall ais then in stall fuel slimbox first and make sure it is working properly. Then install ais then you should have no problem. That is the only thing i can tell you.
    [/FONT]

Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast