Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AJAX IMAGE Swapper support thread

There is a page in admin which may help: Admin Access Management > Admin Page Registration. But in general, the mod author or some knowledgeable coder would need to rebuild the SQL for v1.5.x. There are tutorials and forum threads about the various requirements and methods for bringing mods up to date for v1.5.x.

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Hi!
    Im new to this forum and to zencart. Have it all up and running with AIS but im stuck trying to figure out how to get different attributes to change the main picture.
    What i really trying to do is to get each type of attribute to show on top of each other using transparent .png files.
    This way customers can alter the product to fit theire style.
    Any tip on how this can be done?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bazza_87 View Post
    Scratch that request... I have managed to get AIS 3.2 working on ZC 1.5.. (Albeit not perfect...)

For those that are having trouble with it.. (Like I did for ages...) You need the 3.2 download (from here http://netzencommerce.com/zc2/index....&products_id=3)

Install are per instructions... Then go to your admin page (for me I couldnt find the AIS admin pages on FF,Chrome or IE (but if I browsed straight to site\YourAdmin\AJAX_image_swapper.php then the page loads up fine and everything has worked for me so far...

or alternatively... you can use SQL to re-enable to admin menu www.nakedflameonline.com.au/Store/AIS_3.2_Menu_Enabler.sql
    - Use this SQL patch at your own risk.. It worked for me hopefully it works for others...

Good luck!
    Sorry guys I have been out of action for quite some time now, the SQL file can now be found at
    www.nakedflameonline.com.au/ImageSwapper/AIS_3.2_Menu_Enabler.sql
    (They got me to move the ZenCart store from a subsite to the root of the site... Hence the broken link... So I have moved it into its own spot.)

Or alternatively, here is the code for the SQL file and you can save your own .SQL file.

/**
    * Ajax Imager Swapper
    * ZenCart 1.5 Menu Enabler
    * Written by Bazza_87 - take it as it comes... I know nothing about SQL at all... :S
    */

/*
    zencart 1.5 mods
    */
    INSERT INTO `admin_pages` (`page_key` ,`language_key` ,`main_page` ,`page_params` ,`menu_key` ,`display_on_menu` ,`sort_order`)
    VALUES ('ajax_image_swapper', 'BOX_CATALOG_AJAX_IMAGE_SWAPPER', 'FILENAME_AJAX_IMAGE_SWAPPER', '', 'catalog', 'Y', '50');

This re-adds the menu item for the Ajax Image Swapper back into the Zencart 1.5 Admin menu (as it is not compatible with the 1.3.9 layout)

For those unable to find the Ajax Image Swapped 3.2 plugin, here is a copy of the one I downloaded (as the link I got it from previously is now broken)

www.nakedflameonline.com.au/ImageSwapper/AJAX Image Swapper.zip

Hope this is of some help to you guys.

Cheers, Bazza.

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone have a copy of version 3.2 of this mod? The link in the last post no longer works

Quote Originally Posted by bazza_87 View Post
    Sorry guys I have been out of action for quite some time now, the SQL file can now be found at
    www.nakedflameonline.com.au/ImageSwapper/AIS_3.2_Menu_Enabler.sql
    (They got me to move the ZenCart store from a subsite to the root of the site... Hence the broken link... So I have moved it into its own spot.)

Or alternatively, here is the code for the SQL file and you can save your own .SQL file.

/**
    * Ajax Imager Swapper
    * ZenCart 1.5 Menu Enabler
    * Written by Bazza_87 - take it as it comes... I know nothing about SQL at all... :S
    */

/*
    zencart 1.5 mods
    */
    INSERT INTO `admin_pages` (`page_key` ,`language_key` ,`main_page` ,`page_params` ,`menu_key` ,`display_on_menu` ,`sort_order`)
    VALUES ('ajax_image_swapper', 'BOX_CATALOG_AJAX_IMAGE_SWAPPER', 'FILENAME_AJAX_IMAGE_SWAPPER', '', 'catalog', 'Y', '50');

This re-adds the menu item for the Ajax Image Swapper back into the Zencart 1.5 Admin menu (as it is not compatible with the 1.3.9 layout)

For those unable to find the Ajax Image Swapped 3.2 plugin, here is a copy of the one I downloaded (as the link I got it from previously is now broken)

www.nakedflameonline.com.au/ImageSwapper/AJAX Image Swapper.zip

Hope this is of some help to you guys.

Cheers, Bazza.
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Managed to find a working copy of this on an old thumb drive.
    Not sure yet if it has any of the sql changes suggested in https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....78#post1194078.
    Is anyone willing to work with me to get this to work with 1.5.x?
    http://netzencommerce.com/ais32.zip

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879