Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Using one single listing template

No, too bad, but ZC doesnt allow that yet.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Phooey.
    Ok.

Do you have any idea why there are so many "add selected products to cart" buttons at the bottom though? I can't figure that one out. It's not like that on the products_new page. I've only changed the products_all page so far though.
    "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view . . . until you climb into his skin and walk around in it." --Atticus

Plugin Contributions

All I can think of is that, you may have done something wrong while following the instruction. I dont know where, since I cant look at your code. You have to back track what you have done, files you have changed, compare the content with the sample code posted here.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Well... ok. I literally only changed what you mentioned to change in your tutorial though.

*stumped*
    "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view . . . until you climb into his skin and walk around in it." --Atticus

Plugin Contributions

All I know so far is that the original files, when uploaded again, make everything look right again (but obviously not laid out how I want!) After editing the files you mentioned in the tutorial by copying and pasting exactly what you had, on the product_all page, when viewing it, the sort order is at the top, then the product listing, then the "Displaying 1 to 10 (of 330 products)" (which is different per person, I know), then the page numbers, then the "add selected products to cart" and finally, below that, is the page name. Followed by another sort order and another "add selected products" button. It's crazy. Check it out. It did that the first time I tried this mod too, but I changed it. After putting all the original files back and trying again, it did it again.

http://accessory-avenue.com/hbhcatal...e=products_all

Plugin Contributions

Does this happen if you use the default template?

Plugin Contributions

No. With all the original files, the products_all page looks just like my products_new page (I haven't changed the _new page, so you can see the example here: http://accessory-avenue.com/hbhcatal...e=products_new)
    When I originally fixed the placement of the page title (I think I just moved your coding down a little bit), it looked like it should have, but the bottom was left with all the additional "add selected products" images. All the extras are still there now, but the page title/sort order is too, right now. If you took the page title/sort order from the bottom and put it to the top, that's the original problem I was talking about, with all those extra buttons at the bottom. And also there that wasn't before is where it says, "More products will be added soon. Please check back later." Check out that products_new link, you'll get the idea of how it looked and how it does now.

Plugin Contributions

Im talking about the default template that goes with ZC.
    Anyway, I really cant figure out why, sorry. It works for me and for some other people, if it doesnt work in your case then something went wrong.

There are too many things need to be checked. But if you are familiar with php and zc, i suggest you check where that add to cart button drawn in the code, then see why it is drawn more than it should be.

Plugin Contributions

I don't know if it works with the actual "template_default" that comes with ZC- I'm not using that template. But the default template files were what I copied when I edited what your tutorial said to do. I just saved them in the custom template folder. So that should have had the same affect. If you're interested in looking, here's all the coding for the tpl_products_all_default.php file that was edited (the products_all/header_php.php file was replace entirely with what you wrote on the first page.)

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Module Template
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2005 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: tpl_modules_product_listing.php 3241 2006-03-22 04:27:27Z ajeh $
     * UPDATED TO WORK WITH COLUMNAR PRODUCT LISTING 04/04/2006
     */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_listing_display_order.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_listing_display_order.php');
        require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_product_listing.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_product_listing.php');
    ?>

<div class="centerColumn" id="allProductsDefault">

<h1 id="allProductsDefaultHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1>

<?php

require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_listing_display_order.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_listing_display_order.php'); ?>

<br class="clearBoth" />

<?php

if (PRODUCT_ALL_LISTING_MULTIPLE_ADD_TO_CART > 0 and $show_submit == true and $products_all_split->number_of_rows > 0) {

?>

<?php

if ($show_top_submit_button == true or $show_bottom_submit_button == true) {

echo zen_draw_form('multiple_products_cart_quantity', zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL, zen_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=multiple_products_add_product'), 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"');

}

}

?>

<?php

if ($show_top_submit_button == true) {

// only show when there is something to submit

?>

<div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_ADD_PRODUCTS_TO_CART, BUTTON_ADD_PRODUCTS_TO_CART_ALT, 'id="submit1" name="submit1"'); ?></div>

<?php

} // top submit button

?>

<br class="clearBoth" />

<?php

if (($products_all_split->number_of_rows > 0) && ((PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '1') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3'))) {

?>

<div id="allProductsListingTopNumber" class="navSplitPagesResult back"><?php echo $products_all_split->display_count(TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS_ALL); ?></div>

<div id="allProductsListingTopLinks" class="navSplitPagesLinks forward"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $products_all_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, zen_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y', 'main_page'))); ?></div>

<?php

}

?>

<br class="clearBoth" />

<?php

/**

* display the new products

*/

require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_products_all_listing.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_products_all_listing.php'); ?>

<?php

if (($products_all_split->number_of_rows > 0) && ((PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '2') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3'))) {

?>

<div id="allProductsListingBottomNumber" class="navSplitPagesResult back"><?php echo $products_all_split->display_count(TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS_ALL); ?></div>

<div id="allProductsListingBottomLinks" class="navSplitPagesLinks forward"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $products_all_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, zen_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y', 'main_page'))); ?></div>

<?php

}

?>

<br class="clearBoth" />

<?php

if ($show_bottom_submit_button == true) {

// only show when there is something to submit

?>

<div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_ADD_PRODUCTS_TO_CART, BUTTON_ADD_PRODUCTS_TO_CART_ALT, 'id="submit2" name="submit1"'); ?></div>

<?php

}  // bottom submit button

?>

<?php

// only end form if form is created

if ($show_top_submit_button == true or $show_bottom_submit_button == true) {

?>

</form>

<?php } // end if form is made ?>

</div>
    Obviously something is wrong somewhere, lol! Unforunately though, I'm completely php stupid, hence the reason I need to much help!

Plugin Contributions

Why do you have that in your tpl file? Did you read my post carefully? If you did, you should have replaced that by:

PHP Code:
      <?php
    /**
     * Module Template
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2005 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: tpl_modules_product_listing.php 3241 2006-03-22 04:27:27Z ajeh $
     * UPDATED TO WORK WITH COLUMNAR PRODUCT LISTING 04/04/2006
     */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_listing_display_order.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_listing_display_order.php');
        require(
    $template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_product_listing.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_product_listing.php');
    ?>

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast