Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.

I copied the credentials from the PayPal API screen so that's good.

I've attached 2 screenshots from the Express and Pro screens. Do they look ok?

I still can't log back in after creating an account and logging out. Can this be related?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	3159   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	3160  
    Last edited by asterix; 3 Jan 2008 at 11:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

How much do you pay PayPal each month for the privilege of using Website Payments Pro?
    Are you sure you have the feature added to your account?

Website Payments Pro is not a free service.
    You have to apply to PayPal for approval to use it. They will do a credit check. And you will pay a monthly fee for the service.

In the meantime, you can use Express Checkout or other means to accept payment.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Once logged in to PayPal, I see all the steps and I'm at the 3rd step "Implement Website Payments Pro (2-5days)".

I'm getting a bit confused... What else do I have to do? I thought using the API credentials would be it.

Well, it's costing but it's worse since I can't use the cart. Patience... :)

Plugin Contributions

Okay. That's sorted. Payments are going through.

I still have the issue with not being able to log in after creating an account ("There was a security error when trying to login"). Again, full 3.8 install and updated the necessary files to 3.8a.

Plugin Contributions

Which file do I edit to add a line on the page where people enter their credit card info, right above the Paypal logo, to tell them to use the credit card fields and not click the PayPal logo to check out on PayPal?

What about the login issue?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by asterix View Post
    Which file do I edit to add a line on the page where people enter their credit card info, right above the Paypal logo, to tell them to use the credit card fields and not click the PayPal logo to check out on PayPal?
    I'm not sure I understand.

Why would people click on PayPal if they wanted to pay with their credit card and saw that there were credit card payment fields already on the screen?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I still have the issue with not being able to log in after creating an account ("There was a security error when trying to login"). Again, full 3.8 install and updated the necessary files to 3.8a.
    Have you reported this anywhere else? This is the first I've seen you mention it, and it probably should be a separate thread.

Plugin Contributions

Okay, how about the text addition?

I've had a couple of"regular" people try and check out and they were tempted to use the PayPal link. I know, it's dumb, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
    Which file should I edit?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Okay, how about the text addition?

I've had a couple of"regular" people try and check out and they were tempted to use the PayPal link. I know, it's dumb, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
    Which file should I edit?
    /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypaldp.php
    line 21:
    Code:
      define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_TEXT_TITLE', 'Credit Card');
    Change the words "Credit Card" to whatever you think they need to say.

Plugin Contributions

Sweet! :)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast