I have set up STORE PICKUP as a shipping option and because the store is in New York State and there is New York State Sales Tax set up (and working properly for shipping within NY) there should be Sales Tax calculated for Store Pick Ups, but there is not...

I've checked everything at least 5 times, I've looked on the forum, and I even had this problem with another zen cart set up and corrected it at the time and have double checked that set up against this one... but can't see why it isn't working...

I think it has something to do with BASIS OF PRODUCT TAX and BASIS OF SHIPPING TAX under CONFIGURATION/MYSTORE ... I currently have these two set as SHIPPING, BUT have tried setting them as STORE and running through all the tests - i.e. different combinations of Shipping address states and store pick ups... and that is not making any difference...

I have the STORE PICK UP set up for all zones because it is quite feasible that a customer from any one of many states or shipping addresses could want to pic up his or her order and there should be tax calculated...

Does anyone have a similar situation that is working and go over the settings they have? Thank you! (I'm to the point where I'm pulling out my hair over this!)