Hi,
I am setting up my site with the Interac Online payment system (Canada only). I made a mod to post the necessary information to the gateway provider, and their system posts it back to the Zen checkout success page after a successful payment transaction.

The problem is that the Interac Online people are very picky with their certification requirements. One of the requirements is that the merchant's payment success page must display certain information. All the required information is contained in the postback results sent from the gateway. I need to be able to display this information on the checkout success page. I have looked in the TPL_checkout_success_default page and figured that is place to put it but I am having trouble getting the info. to display. Can anyone tell me exactly how to do it?

These are some of the variables that need to be displayed:
transactionId, invoice, status, issname, issconf, Date, and amount.

Also, I need this information to display only when Interac Online is used as the payment method. The regular checkout success page should appear when other methods are used. How do I do that? Can I use an "If, THEN" statement in the tpl_checkout_success_default page and if so, how should it be structured?

My coding skills are limited so I would appreciate any help possible?

Thanks