Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Image handler error on local install

I'm really trying to get a handle on this local developing before uploading to live stuff.

I'm using WAMP. I am able to install fresh and get into Admin or view the local shop.

But, now I've downloaded my files from my internet (test) shop (not live yet) to my computer and I get this error when trying to login to admin. The page doesn't show the login screen it shows this error:

Warning: require_once(/http://192.168.1.106/shop/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in C:\wamp\www\shop\admin\includes\extra_configures\bmz_image_handler_conf.php on line 12

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/http://192.168.1.106/shop/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\shop\admin\includes\extra_configures\bmz_image_handler_conf.php on line 12

I cannot figure out what to do now. I'm not sure where else to check. Here's the content of the bmz_image_handler_conf.php file:

<?php
    /**
    * bmz_image_handler_conf.php
    * call to include IH2 configures from catalog
    * @author Tim Kroeger <[email protected]>
    * @copyright Copyright 2005-2006 breakmyzencart.com
    * @license http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt GNU General Public License V2.0
    * @version $Id: bmz_image_handler_conf.php,v 1.2 2006/04/11 22:00:55 tim Exp $
    */

require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php');

Thanks for any help here.

Rebekah
    TheWindCutter.com
    Professional Microphone Windscreens
    Got wind noise? We've got you covered.

Default Re: Image handler error on local install

I am seeing an extra space in this code:
    Code:
     C:\wamp\www\shop\admin\includes\extra_configures\b  mz_image_handler_conf.php on line 12
    between the b mz_image_hadler

Is there a space in the name of the file itself:

b mz_image_handler_conf.php

??

Plugin Contributions

Oooh! That must have been my mistake somehow. I checked it and there is no extra space.

Question...

Is it supposed to have that slash at the beginning of '/http://192.168.1.106/shop/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php' ? If not, do you know where I fix it?

And I also notice in that error it says, "(include_path='.;C:\php5\pear')"

I don't have that folder structure. I have this:

C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.2.5\PEAR

Thanks for your help,
    Rebekah
    TheWindCutter.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rebekah View Post
    <?php
    /**
    * bmz_image_handler_conf.php
    * call to include IH2 configures from catalog
    * @author Tim Kroeger <[email protected]>
    * @copyright Copyright 2005-2006 breakmyzencart.com
    * @license http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt GNU General Public License V2.0
    * @version $Id: bmz_image_handler_conf.php,v 1.2 2006/04/11 22:00:55 tim Exp $
    */

require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php');

Thanks for any help here.

Rebekah
    It is telling you that bmz_image_handler_conf.php is missing or the file is corrupt.
    Code:
    /shop/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php
    The first line in the warning is the problem file.

M

Plugin Contributions

Well, I now have noticed that when using Filezilla to download the files from the shop/includes/extra_configures/ folder on the internet server it doesn't seem to be downloading properly because the file sized listed are way different. Is there something better to use than Filezilla? Which FTP program is best to use for ZC?

Thanks for trying to help. I'm going to try downloading the files differently and see if that helps.
    TheWindCutter.com

And I also notice in that error it says, "(include_path='.;C:\php5\pear')"

I don't have that folder structure. I have this:

C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.2.5\PEAR
    Not too sure, but I think this might be in you php.ini file. I would look in that file to make sure that the path is specified correctly. Do a search for "pear", because php.ini is a fairly long file to scan by eye.

This may not solve the image handler problem, but it is obviously an error worth looking into.

The image handler problem may be solved by re-uploading every file making sure the file structer is matching exactly. I had something like the same error and found that it was because I misplaced one of the many files during the upload process.

I found the most recent version of FileZilla to have more bugs than a previous version, so I went back to version 2.2.28 which works pretty damn good, I really like it. From what I've heard most FTP programs aren't exactly foolproof and occasionally produce an error here or there, but for the most part they work pretty great. I used to use WS_FTP and that seemed to work well, but that was way back in the day.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Rainthebat. I've got Filezilla 2.2.32. I tried the latest ver. too and didn't like it so I went back. Maybe I need to go back just a bit further. Guess I'll try to find 2.2.28.

I think I'll just try redownloading the whole enchilada (from the internet) again and start from there again. Maybe it's just file corruption from using Filezilla. Thanks for your replies.
    TheWindCutter.com

Plugin Contributions

Well, this is a bit on the frustrating side. :/

I installed Filezilla ver. 2.2.28. (Uninstalled the other version first)

I redownloaded all the "shop" folder from my internet server

I reconfigured the two config files in includes/ and admin/includes (hopefully pointing them to the correct location. I'm using WAMP and since I want my husband to see the cart from his laptop on our home network so I'm using my computer's IP address 192.168.1.106.)

I try to login to my newly configured shop and get...the SAME error as before:

Warning: require_once(/C:/wamp/www/shop/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in C:\wamp\www\shop\admin\includes\extra_configures\bmz_image_handler_conf.php on line 12

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/C:/wamp/www/shop/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\shop\admin\includes\extra_configures\bmz_image_handler_conf.php on line 12

If I open bmz_image_handler_conf.php in Crimson Editor there was an extra line (13) with nothing in it. I backspaced once to remove that line. Didn't help.

I notice there's nothing on line 11 at all. I backspace that line so line 12 is now line 11. It just gave me the same error but said "line 11" instead of "line 12." So I put the extra line back in there like it was originally. Back to square one with the error again.

In Crimson Editor if I highlight line 12 and click on Tools | Evaluate Line is puts a message on line 13 that says: "error(3): function not defined" Not sure if that means anything. (I deleted that line 13 error message back off of there.)

Sorry to be so long-posted. One more thing, this sounds stupid but I can't locate a file called php.ini. Is it actually called something else? (I did use the Windows search.)

Thanks again. Not sure what to do next.
    TheWindCutter.com

Plugin Contributions

Partial success! You notice where it has an extra slash at the beginning of (/C:/wamp/www/shop/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php)

Well, I found in the two configure.php files that the "COMPLETE path to your Zen Cart files" had a slash before the C:/etc. so I took a chance and removed that from both files. Yea. That did something. I then got to a page that said the database wasn't connected (0 DB_ERROR_NOT_CONNECTED) so then I did notice that the db username on my local install was different from the online install. I went and changed the username in the config files. Yea again.

Now I see the admin login screen BUT I can't login. Phooey. Is there somewhere in the config files that tells my admin username and password?

Thanks again. I know this is supposed to be a lot easier than this, right?

: )
    TheWindCutter.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast