Plugin Contributions

Default Similar issue / Orders received in PP but not ZC

Hi,

I'm new to this forum although I've been using ZC for several years now (since my designer turned over my site to me).
    Anyways, here's the issue I'm having.
    1- I receive 3 to 4 orders daily without an issue at all.
    2- I'm located in Virginia.
    3- Any orders I receive from Virginia do not arrive to my email inbox like normal orders. I recieve the notice from Paypal that says "so n so@ so n so.com has just sent you $55.00". I do not receive the confirmation from my ZC with the items ordered, so I end up having to email or call the customer to ask what they ordered. Then I have to go back to my admin to remove the items because they're not removed from my site upon payment. Keep in mind this only happens with my Virginia orders and I'm located in Virginia.
    4- Just last week I received an echeck payment and the same thing happened. The first email I received was from Paypal saying "you received an e-check... will clear within 6 to 10 days." About 4 days went by and I received the standard follow up email from Paypal when the funds cleared. I did not receive the order confirmation page with the list of items.
    5- I've gone through Paypal and made sure my settings were correct with my taxes and everything else I could think of...

Is there maybe a setting somewhere in ZC that I'm overlooking? Something specific that is not accepting my Virginia orders?

Oh, I also forgot to mention. When someone in Virginia signs in on my site they do show up as members (or customers), but the orders are nowhere to be found, it's like they've never placed the order at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Albert Strange

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Similar issue / Orders received in PP but not ZC

Depending on what version of zencart your running but you can search the forums and find your answer, there is tons of threads with this same issue and some with the fix.

Search paypal orders not showing and watch the threads with answers pop right up.
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper
    Business Class Web Hosting - Linux and cPanel Powered