Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Default Re: Product Attribute Grid

I deleted all the attributes and have tried again. So now there is only one attribute. I think I must have changed some file in the template that is causing this. The best thing I can do might be setting up another store and trying to re-install the template and checking that it works on a complete fresh install.

Thanks,
    Dan

Okay, So now I am well and truly stuck. I have installed a completely fresh install.

The first thing I did was install the theme,
    Then install the product attribute grid and the same thing is happening:
    http://kitchen-warehouse.com/index.p...&products_id=1

This is really strange because I do have the product attribute grid working on another install on my main website, I have no idea whats wrong!

Dan

Sorry for the constant updated, im not to sure if its against the rules or anything so sorry!

I thought it may be because the tpl_product_info_display.php was not passing the values when the cart button is pressed so I deleted that file so it reverted back to the original template and now its working, So I have narrowed my problem down to somewhere in to tpl_product_info_display.php not being correct!

Hopefully its not to hard to mend, I better start tweaking until its right!

Thanks,
    Dan

Plugin Contributions

cart error Re: Product Attribute Grid

Hello everybody and thank you for this MOD.
    I'm trying to use it, but this is not fully working for my needs.

The problems are at least 2:
    1. Display price with VAT is not working (also reported here: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....06#post1053906)
    2. The Add-To-Cart Button work also if no attributes is selected: I've checked with an attribute grid for a list of colors: the add to cart Message stack report -product correctly added to cart- also if no attribute quantity is added and then nothin is actually in the cart.

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    Looking at the attributes.php file it looks like it's supposed to install a configuration key for Attribute Grid Installed and CONFIG_ATTRIBUTE_OPTION_GRID_INSTALLED but there isn't a configuration setting for this in the database. Could this be the main problem?
    I dont think this to be an issue because the configuration key is inserted in configuration table but used only for first time installation to create the attribute type and for me is working ok. There is no uninstallation procedure for sure...

Anyway, I think this type of grid attributes MUST be present in the default zencart distribution.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    Running a fresh install of ZC at GoDaddy with classic template, ep4, and Product Grid Attribute for testing.
    Seems I have run into a limit of sorts. I have a product with 36 colors and 10 sizes total 360 attributes. All my other products with less attributes work fine.

The problem is with adding to cart. I cannot add the last 27 to the cart. Everything below the 343 works fine. Is there a limit somewhere that I missed setting? If not is there a work around? If I remove one of the size attributes reducing the total by 36 it works fine.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi!

I downloaded and installed this module in ZC 1.5.1. I already had Stock by Attributes (SBA) installed, and maybe i can't get Attributes Grid to work because of SBA. I don't know why but here's my problem:

I have two atributes for every product: new and Used. So i have it displayed like this:

NEW [ 0 ]
    USED [ 0 ]

The 0 is the quantity in each box. But when i change it to 1 and then push on "buy now" button, it doesn't go in the cart with the attributes i've chosen.

Any idea what is causing this trouble?

Plugin Contributions

stitch22 - I wouldn't think there could be a limit. The new attributes are simply added to the database table. Perhaps you are trying to create connections on a product that already has a grid for that attribute?

marco serge - you must not have the installation correct.

The reason why I'm posting today (and my apologies for not answering more posts) is that we have spent a number of hours with this mod trying to create an exception process for one-time charges. Since this mod duplicates the product - it duplicates every one-time fee creating havoc with my client's website.

We are sure that no solution exists for this problem. The mod needs rewriting - as evidenced by previous posts. So once someone decides to do this, the one-time fees have to be taken into account. I don't have the php chops to do a rewrite but I really think this is a necessary mod. When someone needs it, they really need it. If anyone wants to help get a rewrite going, let me know. I'm willing to participate/manage but I have to find either volunteer php help or funds to pay a coder.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Hello all, my issue is simple (I hope and believe). I have two attributes set up at the moment and the grid displays fine however no matter what quantity I add to any number of boxes, it only adds one product to the cart. To be accurate it add the number that is in the default quantity text box i.e the box that would have been there had I not installed the mod. Can someone help me with this please?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    Hello all, my issue is simple (I hope and believe). I have two attributes set up at the moment and the grid displays fine however no matter what quantity I add to any number of boxes, it only adds one product to the cart. To be accurate it add the number that is in the default quantity text box i.e the box that would have been there had I not installed the mod. Can someone help me with this please?
    The code is not passing the attribute grid box data to the cart. How does this behave when you switch to the classic template assuming you're using some other template?
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stitch22 View Post
    Hi,
    Running a fresh install of ZC at GoDaddy with classic template, ep4, and Product Grid Attribute for testing.
    Seems I have run into a limit of sorts. I have a product with 36 colors and 10 sizes total 360 attributes. All my other products with less attributes work fine.

The problem is with adding to cart. I cannot add the last 27 to the cart. Everything below the 343 works fine. Is there a limit somewhere that I missed setting? If not is there a work around? If I remove one of the size attributes reducing the total by 36 it works fine.

Thanks
    Can you post a link to your site or PM me? I'd like to see this happening, then fix it.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast