Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Attribute Grid

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
    These two packages can be installed together, and a little piece of code then used to hide or show the attribute boxes, depending on stock levels.

Absolute
    Is the other package you were referring to "Stocks by Attribute"? What is the little piece of code?

Also, is there a way to show the available quantity of each attribute? I was able to do that with attribute by stock, but when I added this module, the available quantity isn't showing.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
    The module is designed to set out attributes within a grid format, when 2 dropdown or radio options are available. For example, if an item has both colour and size. The grid is populated with quantity fields, so that a number of products can be added at any time.

This can be seen on our test store, located at http://www.absolute-solutions.co.uk/...products_id=36

Please feel free to contact me with suggestions or updates for the next release,

Absolute
    your test store is broken or is friday (long week for me)

Plugin Contributions

@marcelo63 - the new release will have the stock display as an option. Due to other commitments, I have been unable to package the new version, however, this will be out this week.

@tracib - our test store is exactly that. The test store is used on a daily basis by our developers to build new modules, and as such, we never guarantee the store to be online. The errors you currently see are standard PHP errors which are only displayed when PHP is set to show all error reporting. This error reporting is used to ensure our modules are 100% PHP compliant.

The error reporting will be turned off for the weekend, as no development is scheduled until Monday morning.

Absolute

Plugin Contributions

I see on your demo store you have little x icons in the grid to show items combos that are not available will this new code be in your new release? Or is it just a simple code change that you will have available on the forum at some point?
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Plugin Contributions

The demo store is being used to final test the new module. The out of stock icons and stock count is part of this new module and shown on the demo site. With this store, the count is temporarily turned off.

Absolute

Plugin Contributions

First Thanks for this module it is long needed.

I installed it on my test site and setup a test product-

http://diamondbladedealer.com/index....&products_id=4

The grid output is not formated properly for me, has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance for any help
    HolditInc

Plugin Contributions

I've got this running on my store, version 1.3.7 and its going to work very well for my needs. Thanks for the great mod!

One wish is that it would pre-fill the quantities with a 0 and enter a quantity of 1 in the default attribute. Or is this something it does and I haven't figured out yet? :)

I'm using pricing by attribute. I have similar versions of a product that are selectable via attributes. I have a demo product with the grid here:

http://www.crimescene.com/store2008/...roducts_id=293

For my purpose, I wonder if it would be possible to add a column to the table which would present a buy button for that product?

An example of this, for the same product refernced above is here:
    http://www.forensicssource.com/p-175...ink-foils.aspx

Tom

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I'm having problems with this contribution running alongside the Stock by Attributes contribution.

I have set the grid up to work with a single attributes like in the instructions. It adds the correct product and quantity to the shopping cart. When the shopping cart is shown, no matter how much stock is set for the attribute, the item is always listed as out of stock

If I change the attributes from the grid layout to a normal checkbox layout the shopping cart's stock levels are correctly detected

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bencart View Post
    Hi,

I'm having problems with this contribution running alongside the Stock by Attributes contribution.

I have set the grid up to work with a single attributes like in the instructions. It adds the correct product and quantity to the shopping cart. When the shopping cart is shown, no matter how much stock is set for the attribute, the item is always listed as out of stock

If I change the attributes from the grid layout to a normal checkbox layout the shopping cart's stock levels are correctly detected
    Everything is working now thanks

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Product Attribute Grid

Quote Originally Posted by bencart View Post
    Everything is working now thanks
    Actually it isn't

When using Product Attribute Grid with Stock by Attributes the shopping cart is telling me the item is out of stock when it isn't out of stock.

If I switch the attributes from a grid layout to a checkbox layout the shopping cart correctly checks the stock level.

Looking at the source of the grid layout shopping cart and the checkbox layout shopping cart, the major difference is the productID, the value is right before the colon (:) but not after it.

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast