Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Attribute Grid

HI, I have been playing with this as I had thought about installing it but I have come across a bit of a weird problem, also a bit of a HCI design flaw.

A) in keeping with a more modern flow of commerce processing I have tried to redesign my product page to be:

1) product name
    2) price
    3) attribute
    4) add to cart button

however, when I rearrange my tpl_product_info_display.php to get the desired look
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image 1.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	11977

the mod stops working? I don't know why?

It only seems to work if the grid attributes are after the Add To Cart Button. Other attribute types (button/dropdown/checkbox) do not break when displayed before the Add To Cart Button

B) If using grid attributes, shouldn't the qty box highlighted in orange below disappear?

Name:	image 2.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	11978

Anyway, these problems could just be related to me. Just thought I would highlight.

Plugin Contributions

@ray-the-otter

I might have a solution for you that works for me.
    I also had the same issue of confusion when I installed the module, so I made changes.

Template:
    tpl_product_info_display.php ( copy to custom template folder, then make changes )

change :
    Code:
    if ($products_qty_box_status == 0 or $products_quantity_order_max== 1) {$the_button = '<input type="hidden" name="cart_quantity" value="1" />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<span class="fright">'.zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT).'</span>';
    				}
    to this:

Code:
    if ($zv_display_select_option > 0) {
    				  // bof MOD: hide the quantity box if attributes exists // only works with Attribute Grid Module.
    				  $the_button = '' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<span class="fright">'.zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT).'</span>'; // eof
    				} elseif ($products_qty_box_status == 0 or $products_quantity_order_max== 1) {
    				  // hide the quantity box and default to 1
    				  $the_button = '<input type="hidden" name="cart_quantity" value="1" />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<span class="fright">'.zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT).'</span>';
    				}
    works for me for now, could be improved.
    Any comments and changes please post them.

Regards
    guyonthegoldcoast

Plugin Contributions

help question Amber Alert: Quantity In Cart Missing

Problem!!

Quantity in Cart: doesn't display under add to cart button after the product was added to the cart once returning to the product page.
    If a product doesn't have the grid the product page will show Quantity in Cart: 4 ( if you added 4 to the cart previously).

What's up with that.
    Any takers to this disappearance.

Who stole it!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by guyonthegoldcoast View Post
    @ray-the-otter

I might have a solution for you that works for me.
    I also had the same issue of confusion when I installed the module, so I made changes.

Template:
    tpl_product_info_display.php ( copy to custom template folder, then make changes )

change :
    Code:
    if ($products_qty_box_status == 0 or $products_quantity_order_max== 1) {$the_button = '<input type="hidden" name="cart_quantity" value="1" />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<span class="fright">'.zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT).'</span>';
    				}
    to this:

Code:
    if ($zv_display_select_option > 0) {
    				  // bof MOD: hide the quantity box if attributes exists // only works with Attribute Grid Module.
    				  $the_button = '' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<span class="fright">'.zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT).'</span>'; // eof
    				} elseif ($products_qty_box_status == 0 or $products_quantity_order_max== 1) {
    				  // hide the quantity box and default to 1
    				  $the_button = '<input type="hidden" name="cart_quantity" value="1" />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<span class="fright">'.zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT).'</span>';
    				}
    works for me for now, could be improved.
    Any comments and changes please post them.

Regards
    guyonthegoldcoast

change:
    $zv_display_select_option
    to:
    $grid_records

works better.

Plugin Contributions

Really like the layout grid for sizes in a multi size order. it's perfect for my application! Thank you. Is there a way to price 2XL and 3XLoptions at an additional addon price? Using Zencart 1.5.1

example: http://hvacuniforms.net/hvacuniforms...&products_id=9

Plugin Contributions

I am hoping someone here can point me in the direction of a solution to my problem. I cannot get the grid attributes to work correctly. Here's the page (specific product that I need to work) http://mjsewingsupply.com/store/inde...&products_id=6

My goal for the product is to have an extensive list of colors which are all the same price and can be added to the cart from the single product page.

I cannot get any of the attributes to add to the cart. Furthermore, in the past when I have gotten them to add to cart, the price is set to 0$ and the quantity is 1 (no matter how many attributes I have added). I tried to search for the answers without any luck. Hopefully someone here knows what I am doing wrong. Thanks so much for any help!!!!

Plugin Contributions

Dear friends,

I really appreciate this module.
    One thing I found questionable is that when I have only ONE COLOR and FOUR SIZES for product grid for an item, grid is incomplete.
    Also the alignment for sizes are off.

If another color is added, the grid looks just fine as a complete grid. Nothing is off.

Here is the image:

Name:	2013-04-11_1100.png 
Views:	65 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	12338

You can see it at: http://www.jostarusa.com/half-sleeve...eve-p-145.html

Is there a way to complete the grid with only one color?

Jostar

Plugin Contributions

I really need some help. I cannot get any of the attributes to add to the cart. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I'm very frustrated. Please help!

Here's the listing I'm referencing. http://mjsewingsupply.com/store/inde...&products_id=9

Thanks
    Jenny

Plugin Contributions

Ive seen a few people mention the attributes not including taxes. I have this problem also, everything else about the mod works fine, just the displayed price for an attribute not including tax.
    Is there an answer to this?

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I seem to be having the same problem.
    madalinejane

Re: Product Attribute Grid
    I really need some help. I cannot get any of the attributes to add to the cart. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I'm very frustrated. Please help!

Here's the listing I'm referencing. http://mjsewingsupply.com/store/inde...&products_id=9

Thanks
    Jenny
    I have installed Product Attribute Grid and I can't seem to get any of the attributes to add to the cart. I am using priced by attributes but I have tried it with just the product price and neither seems to work, I am using zencart 1.5.1. Anyone have any suggestions?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast