Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default 1054 Unknown column 'o.orders_id' in 'on clause'

I'm getting a similar error when I try to use the new search fields in Admin > Orders.

1054 Unknown column 'o.orders_id' in 'on clause'
    in:
    [select count(distinct o.orders_id) as total from (zen_orders o, zen_orders_status s left join zen_orders_products op on (op.orders_id = o.orders_id) ) left join zen_orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) where (o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total') and op.products_id ='146']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    But I can't find where to edit SEO URLs in admin! It sounds like a contribution, but I'm not using any contribution like that.

Ideas?

---Diana

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1054 Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

Yours is not "p.products_id" ... yours is "o.orders_id" --- Does this help?

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79408

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

thanks for reply, Dr. Byte!

I looked at Shrimp-Gumbo's suggestion as you linked, and it looks to me like that code is already in 1.3.8a.

The code that's failing for me in admin/orders.php looks like this, line 753:
    PHP Code:
    left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id ot.orders_id" . "

where o.orders_status s.orders_status_id and s.language_id
    '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' and s.orders_status_id '" .
    (int)$status . "' 
    and ot.class = 'ot_total'  " . 
    I'm not sure how to edit this, could you suggest please?

I'm using MySQL 5.0.27-standard, PHP 4.4.7. Our server was migrated to new hardware and upgrade MySQL, which has caused some minor issues in other PHP/MySQL apps like WordPress special character encoding.

I have an option to upgrade to PHP 5, should I do that? :tremble: "tremble" because I'm running a few other apps... but they are all maintained to current versions: SMF forums, Moodle, WordPress.

in:
    [select count(distinct o.orders_id) as total from (zen_orders o, zen_orders_status s left join zen_orders_products op on (op.orders_id = o.orders_id) ) left join zen_orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) where (o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total') and (op.products_model like '%ONLINE%' or op.products_name like 'ONLINE%')]
    thanks!!! you're a dear.

---Diana

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbrewster View Post
    Code:
    left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) " . "
                   where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id
    = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' and s.orders_status_id = '" .
    (int)$status . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total'  " .
    try this:
    Code:
    left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id and ot.class = 'ot_total'  ) " . "
                   where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id
    = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' and s.orders_status_id = '" .
    (int)$status . "'" .

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks!!!

I tried out the code in my sandbox, and am still getting the same error:

in:
    [select count(distinct o.orders_id) as total from (zen_orders o, zen_orders_status s left join zen_orders_products op on (op.orders_id = o.orders_id) ) left join zen_orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) where (o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total') and (op.products_model like '%ONLINE%' or op.products_name like 'ONLINE%')]
    The other search fields work fine, it's the new "Search by Product Name or ID:XX or Model" field that's misbehaving.

thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Please look again at what I posted. You moved it to the wrong place, or didn't do it in the right query.
    There are several similar queries in that section of code.

Plugin Contributions

OK, I found two similar queries.

This one part I can't edit correctly, I'm getting a SQL error when I try to load orders.php with this code.

Original code: line 746
    PHP Code:
    where (o.orders_status s.orders_status_id and s.language_id '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total')  " . 
    My edit:
    PHP Code:
    left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id ot.orders_id and ot.class = 'ot_total'  " . "
    where (o.orders_status s.orders_status_id and s.language_id '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . " ' " . 

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Did you accidentally remove a closing parenthesis from the spot where you moved the code "from"?

What is the new SQL error?

Plugin Contributions

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3
    in:
    [select count(*) as total from (zen_orders o, zen_orders_status s ) left join zen_orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id and ot.class = 'ot_total' ) where (o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1']
    here are the three edits I'm trying with original line numbers referenced:

admin/orders.php
    line 722
    PHP Code:
    where o.customers_id '" . (int)$cID . "' and o.orders_status s.orders_status_id and s.language_id '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC"; 

changed to:

PHP Code:
    left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id ot.orders_id and ot.class = 'ot_total'  " . "
    where o.customers_id '" . (int)$cID . "' and o.orders_status s.orders_status_id and s.language_id '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' order by orders_id DESC"; 

line 734
    PHP Code:
    where o.orders_status s.orders_status_id and s.language_id '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' and s.orders_status_id '" . (int)$status . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total'  " . 
    changed to:
    PHP Code:
    where o.orders_status s.orders_status_id and s.language_id

'" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' and s.orders_status_id '" . (int)$status . "'" . 

line 746
    PHP Code:
    where (o.orders_status s.orders_status_id and s.language_id '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total')  " . 
    changed to:
    PHP Code:
    where (o.orders_status s.orders_status_id and s.language_id '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'" . 

those are the only changes I've tried, in various combinations. The last change generates the SQL error on page load, but with only the first two edits the error on search remains.

thank you for your time and troubleshooting brains!

---db
    Last edited by dbrewster; 14 Jan 2008 at 10:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbrewster View Post

line 746
    Code:
    left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) " . "
    where (o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total')  " .
    I repeat: You dropped a parenthesis ... as shown.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast