Page 61 of 222 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Hey!

Is it possible to move xsell to the tab? I use cross-sell on 1.3.8 and xsell is shown bellow tabs

edit: eh..nevermind..stupid me

tnx
    Last edited by teva; 10 Dec 2008 at 11:24 PM. Reason: stupid

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to change the content (font size, style, color) of the "Details" tab. Help please.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pacdad View Post
    I am trying to change the content (font size, style, color) of the "Details" tab. Help please.
    The layout and style of the individual tabs' content is not a function of the TPP.

You will have to edit CSS to make these changes. Look for div#productDescription in the stylesheet.css

Plugin Contributions

You will have to edit CSS to make these changes. Look for div#productDescription in the stylesheet.css[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply, however, I can find no such animal. Only 1 "ProductDescription" comes up, and changing the #em does no good. It's ONLY the "details" tab I want to change (Model, Weight, Manufacturer) It's too hard to read and need some padding between the lines. Here's a page for example. Click on the Details tab and compare to the other ones > HERE
    <br>
    Maybe I'm just missing something. I'm in "/public_html/includes/templates/iC_AthemeV1.3/css/stylesheet.css"

Any more thoughts ?
    thanks,
    Paul

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the quick reply, however, I can find no such animal. Only 1 "ProductDescription" comes up, and changing the #em does no good. It's ONLY the "details" tab I want to change (Model, Weight, Manufacturer) It's too hard to read and need some padding between the lines. Here's a page for example. Click on the Details tab and compare to the other ones > HERE
    <br>
    Maybe I'm just missing something. I'm in "/public_html/includes/templates/iC_AthemeV1.3/css/stylesheet.css"

Any more thoughts ?
    thanks,
    Paul
    There is a div surrounding the details tab; to style it you will need to add the ID and the styling attributes you want to your stylesheet. I suggest getting the Firefox developer tools.. Makes locating the IDs and classes a BREEZE..

Plugin Contributions

Thanks.. I understand what you're saying, but just don't know how to do it. I already have Firefox tool Developer, but get totally lost on that. I have no idea how to find a DIV. I'm still learning this stuff, have come a long way, but still end up on dead ends. Any additional help would be most appreciated.
    thanks,

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Thanks.. I understand what you're saying, but just don't know how to do it. I already have Firefox tool Developer, but get totally lost on that. I have no idea how to find a DIV. I'm still learning this stuff, have come a long way, but still end up on dead ends. Any additional help would be most appreciated.
    thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    There is a div surrounding the details tab; to style it you will need to add the ID and the styling attributes you want to your stylesheet. I suggest getting the Firefox developer tools.. Makes locating the IDs and classes a BREEZE..

You have several CSS files used on the Product Info page.
    You Details tab is contain in div#sc4. The following CSS code
    will affect the size of the Details tab content only.

Code:
    div#sc4 {font-size: 1.5em;}
    It can be placed in your stylesheet.css or your alt_tpp_tabs13.css. Give it a try and let us know.

Like DivaVocals says, getting the Firefox developer tools will greatly assists you in finding these sorts of things.

Plugin Contributions

I installed Tabbed Products Pro and am quite happy with it. Thanks!

I have one question though: Is it possible to apply tabs to other product types besides 'id=productgeneral'?

With regards,
    Paul
    Goldlion

Plugin Contributions

I have installed this mod on my site to test it out. I like the idea but I ran into some issues with the way it display on my site.

I have done some changes to the <div class> to add the image for the header, content and footer. When adding the code in the tpl_product_info_display it called on the tabbed_products_pro which overrides the styles of my custom template.
    Here is a link to the site without the tabbs:

This is the site with the tabbs installed:

What I am trying to acheive is saving my center box layout and remove the Product Description,detail etc.... from showing inside the tabbs.

Please anyhelp will be appreciated. I am pulling my hair off right now trying to figure out what to add to the tabbed_products_pro module.

Plugin Contributions

Well you need to just manually add the 3 code chunks to your custom tpl_product_display_info.php. But you need to put the 2nd chunk, which is the tab placement code, somewhere else.. move it around to find the best place for it.

You also need to disable "Global Product Description on Tab" and "Details on Tab" so that they aren't on tabs