Page 105 of 222 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2217
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Thank you DivaVocals.

I have another question.

"TPP - Global Customers Also Purchased Tab", is this "Customers Also Purchased" module is installed with this TPP v1.05 installed? I mean I can not find any "Customers Also Purchased" Module in the 'Free Software Addon' http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...index&cPath=40

I understand from TPP install guide
    >Use this tag to create a tab for the Customers Also Purchased module. This is based on ZC's design
    I didn't know ZenCart has this module by default .. I thought this will be "extra" module just like cross-sell module.

Could anyone with experience and working successfully with "Customers Also Purchased Tab" ? Please let me?

Thank you very much
    Last edited by digulu; 18 Jan 2010 at 05:07 AM.
    Thanks,
    digulu

Plugin Contributions

I am still need experts to help me with above question. Thank you.

In Addition, I have two more questions.

1)
    I noticed Qty Price Table (Set from Price manager) will also shows "Addictional Image", "Review", "Customer Also Purchase"
    How do you make QTy price table out from "Addictional Image", "Review", "Customer Also Purchase"

2) My Add Cart buttom and box disappeared when I added TPP v1.05 with Product Description+Review on (Admin->Config->TPP)?

(However when I can set Globally <!--#AddToCart#--> from Admin -> Configuration, then insert
    <!--%Product Description%-->
    Description....
    <!--*sub_AddToCart(#)*-->

Then AddCart will shows up. Now I get One tab for AddToCart Tab and add to cart in the production description. (I just need one)

So is there anyway when clicking product info, tabbed is opened to default AddToCart Main Tab (instead of Product Description Tab)?

Thank you again.
    Thanks,
    digulu

Plugin Contributions

I would like to add an additional tab so that I can put additional information which I would manually add in admin - how do I go about doing this?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Contents

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    You can find custom variations here
    I believe I am looking for the answer mentioned in this past post #428, but unfortunately the link is broken. Is there a current link to accessing how to move custom tabs to the end of the other tabs.

I am running 1.3.8 and have installed tabs version 1.05. I currently have global tabs on and have created some custom tabs that are unique to specific products.

Essentially I would like to have the attributes tab in first position and the custom tabs at the end. I've attempted to move the code within /modules/tabbed_products_pro.php both in the calculation and content sections, but am not doing this correctly as the tab position doesn't change.
    Is there a way to rearrange the tab order?
    Thanks,
    Mkopecky

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Could someone help me with #1041 and #1042? Why is my "Add to Cart" show up only when I able Global Add-To-Cart Tab. Now Add to cart will shows at the buttom of the description and as well as a Add-To-Cart Tab. I do not want another Add-To-Cart Tab.
    Also, How do I have my Add-To-Cart appears on the top next to image? What about appears to every Tab along with main photo? (mine is not showing up every tab)
    Please see my attached photo.
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by digulu; 19 Jan 2010 at 04:02 PM.
    Thanks,
    digulu

Plugin Contributions

How can I add text to specific tabs. For example say I want to add 'If you have any questions regarding 'Product' please contact us' at the bottom of the Details tab. How can I do this?

Thanks.

help question Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Hi,
    I'm having a slight problem with tabbed products pro.
    I have my global reviews tab set to 1 and the reviews tab appears as it should, everything works great so far.
    The problem is I still have a 'Write A Review' button on the main page that I wat to get rid of.
    Strangely, the button stays as 'Write a Review' even though there is a review already written.
    Looking at the code, this should change to 'Read Reviews'?

If someone can take a look at my site and let me know how I can hide the 'productReviewLink' div I'd be really grateful.
    I've tried hacking some php and javascript files that came with the mod but I can only do basic php and javascript; Tabbed Products Pro is definitely beyond me

Here's my test site:
    http://snow.byethost8.com/shop/index...products_id=18

Thanks for looking

Plugin Contributions

Damian, my guess is that you have an extra bit of (or duplicated bit of) code.

1. OPEN \includes\templates\YOURTEMPLATE\templates\tpl_product_info_display.php, IIRC
    2. FIND the TPP code you inserted
    3. Then SEARCH below for [FONT="Courier New"]BUTTON_IMAGE_WRITE_REVIEW[/FONT]
    4. DELETE it and all surrounding code causing the "write a review" button to appear again

Thanks cartguin,
    I tried what you suggested and it did remove the duplicate button but now if I disable javascript, there is no Write a Review button at all.

I'd like to leave the code there so it degrates properly for browsers without javascript.

Is there any way I can make Tabbed Products just hide the button

Plugin Contributions

FYI - This is why I always read through the entire support thread for any modules I use.. (always recommend to others that they do the same) You get to see where all the bodies are buried so to speak..

If you search through this thread for "Write a Review" you'll stuimble across this post.. http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=527

This is an old issue that the original mod author didn't see as an issue. Personally I thought the resolution should have at LEAST been included in the install instructions.. The two "Write a Review" buttons looks silly IMHO..

Hope that helps..
    Quote Originally Posted by damiantaylor View Post
    Hi,
    I'm having a slight problem with tabbed products pro.
    I have my global reviews tab set to 1 and the reviews tab appears as it should, everything works great so far.
    The problem is I still have a 'Write A Review' button on the main page that I wat to get rid of.
    Strangely, the button stays as 'Write a Review' even though there is a review already written.
    Looking at the code, this should change to 'Read Reviews'?

If someone can take a look at my site and let me know how I can hide the 'productReviewLink' div I'd be really grateful.
    I've tried hacking some php and javascript files that came with the mod but I can only do basic php and javascript; Tabbed Products Pro is definitely beyond me

Here's my test site:
    http://snow.byethost8.com/shop/index...products_id=18

Thanks for looking