Page 160 of 222 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2217
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Thanks for your help Kuroi much appreciated,

I did set minification to false and added a new test product but still it doesn't adopt the TPP format, back to the drawing board I guess but the min css/js is part of the TPP installation mod? so it shouldn't be contributing to the error (you would think anyway)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post

or you could do

Tab1 - Product Descritption
    Tab2 - Customers Also Purchased
    Tab3 - Reviews

and have Add to Cart, Attribs, Additional images, and cross sell on the bottom in their normal position.

It is completely up to the store admin now, I don't want to tell people how to run their store anymore.

Prediction: People will realize what you and I are saying here and in the next version they will all be like "can i have add to cart on same page as attribs!!" and thats just the reality of ideas vs on-paper.

But TPP is very easy to modify things like that now, aside from using manual tag edits in the product description to add/combine modules on the same tab, you can also make minor code changes to globally apply that.
    Hi there, I tried to disable the "Product review" button next to the "Product Description" by doing the following instructions in the admin panel:
    1. Catalog>Product Type>Product General, turn off show products review button and show product review count button (set to 0).
    2. Tools> Layout Boxes Controller, click the Edit buttom on the reviews.php box and set left/right column status off.

But the it is still there. Any way to turn it off?
    Thank you so much for your help.

John

Plugin Contributions

I'm running 1.3.9 and I just installed this mod and it works; however, the mod is not showing up in my admin side.

When I look under Configuration there's no Admin->Configuration->TPP Config menu. I have installed everything twice just to make sure that I didn't leave a file out.

Any suggestions? Also, what file is responsible for setting up the config menu?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I've just installed TPP1.07 myself. (ZC1.3.9h) and it works great! To answer the question about the admin... the entries show up there due to the sql changes in TabbedProductsPro.sql file.

Have to say also I love the wordpress integration! I've been stewing for quite a while on how best to integrate my ZenCart and Wordpress sites and this is more like what I really wanted than anything else I'd seen.

Tabbing the product content really makes it all feasible.

I did change the sequence of the product info page to show the quantity and attributes above the tabbed content as others here have done. Also setting my display to have only two columns has helped me get the look I wanted.

Thanks to everyone for posting so we who follow can get it right faster.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zhongc View Post
    Hi there, I tried to disable the "Product review" button next to the "Product Description" by doing the following instructions in the admin panel:
    1. Catalog>Product Type>Product General, turn off show products review button and show product review count button (set to 0).
    2. Tools> Layout Boxes Controller, click the Edit buttom on the reviews.php box and set left/right column status off.

But the it is still there. Any way to turn it off?
    Thank you so much for your help.

John
    Thinking you mean to turn off the tab for the product review. This would be in the Admin->Configuration->tpp config. Fourth from the bottom make sure Global Reviews tab is set to 0 / off.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by FiberDawn View Post
    Thinking you mean to turn off the tab for the product review. This would be in the Admin->Configuration->tpp config. Fourth from the bottom make sure Global Reviews tab is set to 0 / off.
    Great, it works. Thank you so much

Plugin Contributions

Glad it worked!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jagall View Post
    Thanks for your help Kuroi much appreciated,

I did set minification to false and added a new test product but still it doesn't adopt the TPP format, back to the drawing board I guess but the min css/js is part of the TPP installation mod? so it shouldn't be contributing to the error (you would think anyway)
    Well just to update you all and yes finally got this working again... oh boy I am so peeved that spent so long trying to figure it out and it was this easy so don't gasp all at once . . . when adding a few additional products I did so in no great detail and that was it I had omitted to fill in the Description tab and that's the reason TPP does not display. Description Tab needs info. I know I feel stupid enough right now!!!!and

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,
    I have got issues installing the module. I have merge the Product_disply_info page but I can not do the same for the header file and after trying several time to merge them it gives me a blank page.

At the moment the tabs appear on my page but the tabmenue are displaying underneath the main image but the descriptions are appear on top.

Any help would be so appreciated.
    the product page : http://bonessiballerinas.com/index.p...products_id=87

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Please someone help me or give me some hint to sort it out?