Page 115 of 222 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2217
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DamienDLSkinSolution View Post
    Got it! (well, actually a friend of mine got it for me).
    There was an issue with the Tabbed_products_pro file. Something to do with the "Customer also purchase" tab.
    Dunno what exactly but anyway... it's fixed!
    Think you might could get your friend to post his findings/fixes, so other people could benefit from them?
    Teach them to shop and they will shop today;
    Teach them to Zen and they will OWN a shop tomorrow!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks a lot for this contribution, it looks great and works great so far. I am using the latest 1.06c on http://lemy.co.uk. Just on slight problem(of course): the main image is being duplicated. I have read on this thread and a similar fix is offered for product description and details, but not for the main image.
    If i look into the source of the product page, i can see the main image is being duplicated from the reviews tab.
    In tabbed_products_pro.php, there is
    Code:
    // Hack the output a bit to remove the copy of the main image that reviews normally has on it and other duplicate stuff
    $fmtRVW = str_replace('id="productMainImage"', 'id="productMainImageReview" style="display:block;"', $fmtRVW);
    $fmtRVW = str_replace('id="productReviewsDefaultProductImage"', 'id="productReviewsDefaultProductImage" style="display:block;"', $fmtRVW);
    I'm thinking something there is not working right for me, but just can't figure out how to fix it. Anyone has any ideas on this?
    Cheers!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by andreitero View Post
    Thanks a lot for this contribution, it looks great and works great so far. I am using the latest 1.06c on http://lemy.co.uk. Just on slight problem(of course): the main image is being duplicated. I have read on this thread and a similar fix is offered for product description and details, but not for the main image.
    If i look into the source of the product page, i can see the main image is being duplicated from the reviews tab.
    In tabbed_products_pro.php, there is
    Code:
    // Hack the output a bit to remove the copy of the main image that reviews normally has on it and other duplicate stuff
    $fmtRVW = str_replace('id="productMainImage"', 'id="productMainImageReview" style="display:block;"', $fmtRVW);
    $fmtRVW = str_replace('id="productReviewsDefaultProductImage"', 'id="productReviewsDefaultProductImage" style="display:block;"', $fmtRVW);
    I'm thinking something there is not working right for me, but just can't figure out how to fix it. Anyone has any ideas on this?
    Cheers!
    Solved by replacing tpl_reviews_default.php with dgreviews from free add-ons section.

Plugin Contributions

I apologize now if this has been resolved elsewhere, I can't find the answer anywhere...

is there a way to add tabs to all products without requiring the addition of the short codes in the description field for each product? If so, can someone please point me to that documentation?

I am not using any of the other contribs I'm more looking for a way to add in bulk or global -- and I do have all global TPP options set to "on".

Please and thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    So to expand on part of what I said above.. It sounds like your ABSPATH value is incorrect. I am going to assume it was you who asked this question on Numix's blog:

Numinix's response was:

Numinix is absolutely right, the ABSPATH value is indeed hardcoded into the class.rlwp.php file, and it looks like you did not update it to match the correct ABSPATH value for your site. The contents of the class.rlwp.php file is as follows:
    Code:

define ('ABSPATH','/var/www/zc138/wordpress/'); // abs-path to wp
    if (file_exists(ABSPATH.'wp-config.php')) {
    require_once(ABSPATH.'wp-config.php');
    $wpinstall = true;
    }
    Please note the part highlighted in red and compare to the error message you have.. As I suggested in my previous post, you need to update the ABSPATH value in the class.rlwp.php file to match the ABSPATH value in your ZenCart includes/configure.php file with your blog folder added to the end of the value. Try changing this to the correct value for your site and see if you still have the issue..

If you do, then try simply removing the class.rlwp.php file. Please note that if you delete this file that you will no longer have the ability to create WordPress tabs using TPP, but you will likely no longer have any issues using Numinix's embedded WordPress solution either..

and like I said.. If all else fails, you can always roll back to ver 1.05..
    WOW. Thank you for this! I just upgraded to 1.3.9d and have been ripping my hair out trying to figure out what happened to wordpress. It seems that this one line was overwritten during the merge from dev to live.

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I improving a zencart into a localhost server and installed the last version of this contribution. Runs ok into the product description but I dont get to use into the ezpages.

I want to put into ezpages for improve the appearance and link some important information. But don't find nothing into forum or Google.

Someone knows how can I do?

My zencart are 1.3.8a
    thankyou and sorry for my bad english

Plugin Contributions

I have a very odd problem. I'm running Zen 1.38a and when I upload all of the files (tpl_product_info_display.php is the only one that I needed to modify/merge), all of the formatting is wiped from my site. The site information is still there but when I use Firebug, it says "This element has no style rules" on all of the html.
    I get no errors from the debugging utility.

I removed and re-uploaded all of the Tabbed Product Pro files (SQL included) several times (and verified that everything was uploaded in one piece to the right folder every time).

After a lot of digging, I learned that there can sometimes be an issue with the html_header.php (although it's usually a problem with a file that has already been altered due to another mod and I'm still running off of the default) so I removed the html_header.php and voila! My site was styled again (no product tabs however).

I've looked through every one of the help forums (including the forums of the add ons I have installed) and no one has even come close to having an issue like this one.

Can anybody give me an inkling of where to start looking to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
    Crystal

Plugin Contributions

Crystal what php version are you running?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by quentinjs View Post
    I've been slowly working the layout, and getting it I think nearly to where I want it. And I have a question related to the space between the last bar on the content and the "write a review" button below it. There is a lot of white space and I'd like to tighten it up. If I toggle to normal view that space isn't there so I'm thinking its a TPP CSS thing, so any guidance would be appreciated to try and cut it down some.

see http://www.totalgarage.ca/products/i...roducts_id=340 for an example.
    Did anyone answer this?
    Or did you find the solution?
    I haven't found it myself yet and I want to put my add to cart and attributed below the tpp to this would be very useful.

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Nevermind, it was a quick fix. Just in case anyone needs it...

I removed the clear both code from
    PHP Code:
    $tabcontent .= "\n" '<br class="clearBoth" />' "\n\n"
    in tabbed_products_pro.php