Plugin Contributions

Default SSL is failing: certificate is good, but...

Howdies!

I just noticed that our SSL certificate is failing for our Zen Cart secure pages. Click the big Thawte site seal logo on the left of the login page. You'll see that the certificate is valid, but something is failing.

I have no idea how long this has been failing, but it can't be more than a week.

The only thing I did in the past week was add Simple Google Analytics, so I uninstalled that: I ran the uninstall SQL and deleted the require from tpl_main_page, but that made no difference. So I put that back in place.

If you check the certificate on the login page,
    https://www.coreknowledge.org/bookst...ain_page=login
    you'll see that the certificate is good, but Firefox says "connection is partially encrypted. Parts of the page you are viewing were not encrypted before being transmitted over the internet."

Ya think this is a server issue? If I just go crying to Lunarpages, they'll say it's a problem with my Zen Cart configuration (but how can that be? Configuration is unchanged since it was working.)

Our ssl certificate is issued to "www.coreknowledge.org" it's just that simple.

If you have suggestions about what I should look at, or more diagnostic tools, please share, I'm all ears.

What's funny is that Internet Explorer thinks everything is fine. Only the site seal tattles.

About that sidebar mod: it's an old comodo site seal modified for thawte. I tried to find something current to replace it, but didn't find any suitable mod.

---Diana

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SSL is failing: certificate is good, but...

oh, it seems to be a Thawte site seal issue... issue with Thawte. I'll see what I can dig up.

"Never mind."