View Poll Results: Do you want to use any of these new features?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, make them as module!

7 87.50%
  • No, these features are useless...

1 12.50%

Thread: New features...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion New features...

Hi, I've developed few new features. Is anyone interested in any of them? Shall I rewrite them to be standalone modules?

COMPLETED:
    • Unique customer pricing - ability to change price of each product for each customer
    • Real stock contorol - see qty of product to be delivered and real stock
    • Delivery control - manage your deliveries and auto-update stock
    • Customer Viewed&Ordered - compare how many times were products viewed and ordered
    • Automated Sage Export - export invoices to sage automatically (used external app)
    • New Order From Admin - enter new order from admin section
    • Property Measurement - Enter measures for each property in customer's address book
    • Special Product - add product which is not in catalogue (with custom name, price, model, qty) to existing order (from admin)

And I need really urgent help wtih below issues, cause project shoul be finished by end of the year!

NEED HELP WITH:
    • Refund Button - Trying to connect Refund Button with WorldPay module, but no luck...
    • PO number - Need to enter PO number during checkout process (I'm using comments field at the moment)
    • Furniture pack - One product (unique price), but when ordered stock of all product in pack changed.
    • No Catalogue on first page - catalogue should be visible after click on Show products

Please..! Anyone to help?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New features...

I'm sure there are plenty of folks out there that would be interested in what you have already completed. It would probably make sense to package them up into seperate mod.

There is a PO mod in the downloads section, the link is http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=549

Super Orders also includes a purchase module, but I'm not sure how that works since we don't have a need for it and I haven't tried it.

Matt

Plugin Contributions

Cheers for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by lankeeyankee View Post
    I'm sure there are plenty of folks out there that would be interested in what you have already completed. It would probably make sense to package them up into seperate mod.
    I'll do it after x-mas.

Quote Originally Posted by lankeeyankee View Post
    There is a PO mod in the downloads section, the link is http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=549

Super Orders also includes a purchase module, but I'm not sure how that works since we don't have a need for it and I haven't tried it.
    I'm using Super Orders at the moment and this module works with Purchase Orders fine, but I need just to add option to enter PO number during checkout process.
    I managed to create text box, but I can't break thru last step in order creating, so I don't know how to pass PO number to stage when order is already created.

But most important are furniture pack, because I can't even imagine how to solve this problem.

Any ideas?

Thx Michal!

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: New features...

I NEED HELP WITH:

Quote Originally Posted by loutka View Post
    • Refund Button - Trying to connect Refund Button with WorldPay module, but no luck...
    • PO number - Need to enter PO number during checkout process (I'm using comments field at the moment)
    • Furniture pack - One product (unique price), but when ordered stock quantity of all product in pack should be changed.
    • No Catalogue on first page - catalogue should be visible after click on Show products
    • Login by name - Need to use company name instead of e-mail to log in as customer
    • More e-mail addresses - possibility to have more e-mails for each customer

Is there anyone with help or at least tip how to solve this issues?

Thanks a lot!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by loutka View Post
    I NEED HELP WITH:

• Login by name - Need to use company name instead of e-mail to log in as customer
    • More e-mail addresses - possibility to have more e-mails for each customer

Is there anyone with help or at least tip how to solve this issues?

Thanks a lot!
    Login by name - Need to use company name instead of e-mail to log in as customer --> has been debated over and over. The main point of using email is the uniqueness and ease to remember.
    You can get around easily: re-code ZC a bit like this: usually in the login page ZC will check if there is a customer with that email + password, now you can first pull out the email associated with that name first.
    However, if you do so you have to make sure to check the uniqueness of the name (or company name if you use that) when users register.

More e-mail addresses - possibility to have more e-mails for each customer: probably a new table for emails. But again they need to have 1 primary email address.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for advice...

Login by username+password already done :-) Works fine...

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: New features...

COMPLETED:
    • Unique customer pricing - ability to change price of each product for each customer
    • Real stock contorol - see qty of product to be delivered and real stock
    • Delivery control - manage your deliveries and auto-update stock
    • Customer Viewed&Ordered - compare how many times were products viewed and ordered
    • Automated Sage Export - export invoices to sage automatically (used external app)
    • New Order From Admin - enter new order from admin section
    • Property Measurement - Enter measures for each property in customer's address book
    • Special Product - add product which is not in catalogue (with custom name, price, model, qty) to existing order (from admin)

And I need really urgent help wtih below issues!

NEED HELP WITH:
    • Furniture pack - One product (unique price), but when ordered stock of all product in pack changed.
    • Multiple e-mails for each customes

Please..! Anyone to help?

Plugin Contributions

You can forget about trying to issue any Refunds through Zen Cart. Unless it was Check/Money Order and/or you have your own Merchant Account with Terminal access. Otherwise, you are not actually processing the payment.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Website Rob View Post
    You can forget about trying to issue any Refunds through Zen Cart. Unless it was Check/Money Order and/or you have your own Merchant Account with Terminal access. Otherwise, you are not actually processing the payment.
    I'm using WorldPay module to process CreditCard payments and I wanted to customize this module to work with "Refund" button in SuperOrders2...

I can refund any transaction on WorldPay website, so I expect it's possible to do it remotely through WP module in ZenCart..?

Just need some help

Plugin Contributions

You probably need to look into that module of WP and see what function needed to be called when issue refund.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast