Page 334 of 506 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by pglock View Post
    I used the debug tool as suggested. I'll post a description of the problem in case others come across it.

When googlefroogle.php is called it looks for if magic seo urls is set to 'true'. If they are (and would be if SSU is installed), then you'll see this kind of error
    Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/msu_ao.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/bin/pear')
    The suggested fix from the support forum for Google Base Feeder is to purchase a plugin.
    I tried to go for the cheap option by commenting out the test for magic seo urls in googlefroogle.php, but that leads to no links being generated for the products. I'll play around a bit more and re-post if I get a stable solution.
    It is saying your file is requiring msu which is magic seo url for some reason?
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

I'm wondering why I' can't reset my cache. It's loading and loading and loading, and nothing happen.

What should I do? It's there some other method?

If I upgrade simple SEO to a newest version i will lost the addon for extra symbols like "-"

Thank you.
    I love internet and the power of information... Best Wishes!!

Is there any way to make it so that linked products have the same url no matter what category they are in.

Plugin Contributions

Caching the products in the Cache folder is causing server problem. I already have a large website and now all the products and categories are being cached on the server which counts each of them as a file. So each product now has 3 files on the server. One for the original images, one for the bmz_cache for image handler and one for the SSU. How can I solve this problem. I can't even run the clean cache from the admin anymore since the website have 18000 products and the mysql loose communication before executing the file.

Plugin Contributions

You should use the latest version of SSU to reduce the number of cache files created. Also, accompany in all new version is a cron file which will help to automatically clean up cached files. You can set it to run every few days.

Also, to fix the current problem first, you can try to run the clear cache, it will time out but keep running several times, each time a few thousand files should be cleared out. And also, clearing cache should not affect mysql server because it doesnt make any call to mysql server.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jeet Kune Do View Post
    I'm wondering why I' can't reset my cache. It's loading and loading and loading, and nothing happen.

What should I do? It's there some other method?

If I upgrade simple SEO to a newest version i will lost the addon for extra symbols like "-"

Thank you.
    No, if you upgrade you should not lose anything unless you change the setting. If you reset cache and it keeps loading, dont worry, try again several times. It will clean out for you. In the next version I will use ajax to clean out cache to make it easier to track the cleaning progress.

Regards

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jdr8271 View Post
    Is there any way to make it so that linked products have the same url no matter what category they are in.
    No, because that might break some other features of zencart relying on having the category on the url. But I will look into that in the next version.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    yes, it changes everything to lowercase.
    using a german umlaut in the search-request-keyword oft zencart generates an error because the lowercase-function is used.
    is that right an how can i fix it?

greetings
    n3po

Plugin Contributions

sorry..i mean the "strtolower"-function

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    No, because that might break some other features of zencart relying on having the category on the url. But I will look into that in the next version.
    I have found a solution that seems to be working, but I am not sure if it will mess up any feautres of zen cart...

What I have done is create the same alias for each version of pages that are linked. It seems to be working.

For example:

URL = page-linked-1; ALIAS = page-linked-alias
    URL = page-linked-2; ALIAS = page-linked-alias

Is there a problem with doing this?

Thanks.