Page 269 of 506 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Huhm, it doesnt work the way it should. More likely it doesnt load the product type correctly

Just to make sure, I happen to have a site where I use another product type, here is the config of local.config.php

PHP Code:
    <?php

$ssuLocalConfig 
    = array(

'plugins'        =>    array(

'parsers'    =>    array('manufacturers')
                                    ),

'identifiers'    =>    array(    'products'        =>    array(    'product_module_info'                    =>    'pm')),

'languages'        =>    array(    'fr'    =>    'default',

'ru'    =>    'ru',
                                        )
        );
    Notice the product type here is product_module_info, and I used pm for it.

In your case, the link appears like that because the product type is not taken in correctly for some reason. I dont think version have anything to do with it, since this feature is available very early in SSU, but anyhow the latest is 3.6.6
    http://public.rubikintegration.com/

Also, check to make sure if the local.config.php is read correctly, i guess 1 thing you can try is just siply die() in that script, then your site should not load at all. If it still loads, huhm, the file is not loaded correctly.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Here is what I have

Code:
    <?php

$ssuLocalConfig = array(
            'plugins'        =>    array(
                                        'parsers'    =>    array('manufacturers')
                                    ),
            'identifiers'    =>    array(    'products'        =>    array(    'product_ring_info'                    =>    'pr')),
            'languages'        =>    array(    'default'    =>    'default',
                                        'en'    =>    'en',
                                        )
        );
    It is loading something because it removes the /product_ring_info/ from the url when I have the file uploaded.

My most current version (I just checked is 3.6.1). I might have somebody who knows more than me take a look at it too.

Plugin Contributions

No, it doesnt remove, take a look at this link

Code:
    http://www.ashadiamonds.com/product_ring_info/asha-rings-engagement-c-1_49/round-asha-antique-inspired-engagement-ring-p-425
    If you want, pm me the ftp info, i should be able to fix it in several mins for you

Regards
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Hi Yellow :)

I have some products that have the word page in them, for example Melon Delight Page Kit

The links are showing like this: /store/designers/shortcut-creations/melon-delightkit

I understand, I think LOL, that it cuts out the page bit because of the auto-alias and some pages having page in it like Page 2, Page 3 etc, however I have those url's set in the manual alias feature and would really like the url's as above to have the whole product name in them as in /store/designers/shortcut-creations/melon-delight-page-kit ...any easy way around this?
    HunnyBee Design
    "A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Plugin Contributions

Okie, I get what you mean after reading it several times. There are 2 solutions for it.

First:
    Manually goes into link alias manager and set the alias, you can also set the alias to permanent and it will not be altered.

Second:
    we will mess with the config here, we will edit includes/classes/ssu/local.config.php

PHP Code:
    <?php

$ssuLocalConfig 
    = array(

'identifiers'    =>    array(    'pages'        =>    'pages')
        );
    You can see in use "pages" instead of "page" here

Either way, you will need to clear ssu cache after that.

Plugin Contributions

You are awesome! LOL thank you
    I went with messing with the config file and it worked perfectly lol
    HunnyBee Design
    "A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I am using 3.6.6 (had the same problem with 3.6.4 but not with 3.5.x) and when a new category is added it gives me the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'simple_seo_url' not found in /<edited url> /admin/categories.php on line 237

For new products goes the same:
    Fatal error: Class 'simple_seo_url' not found in /<edited url> /admin/includes/modules/update_product.php on line 198

Both the new category and product are added.
    Can someone please advise?

Plugin Contributions

Just a quick question, will the old style links still work with this addon? I'm assuming that both the SEO friendly ones and the old links would both work and just want verification before I get into adding this to my site.
    Visit my Decal website: DecalDepot.net

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by FSIT View Post
    Hello, I am using 3.6.6 (had the same problem with 3.6.4 but not with 3.5.x) and when a new category is added it gives me the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'simple_seo_url' not found in /<edited url> /admin/categories.php on line 237

For new products goes the same:
    Fatal error: Class 'simple_seo_url' not found in /<edited url> /admin/includes/modules/update_product.php on line 198

Both the new category and product are added.
    Can someone please advise?
    I assume you put the additional code into these 2 files, this information was outdated. Please remove any additional ssu code you put in those 2 files

Regards

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    Just a quick question, will the old style links still work with this addon? I'm assuming that both the SEO friendly ones and the old links would both work and just want verification before I get into adding this to my site.
    Old links will be redirected to new links.