Page 413 of 506 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by OwenDev View Post
    Latest Version of Zen Cart

SSu is first add-on to be installed

Once all files have been transferred and module manager had been installed, the site displays fine, but when I attempt to access SSU from admin-> extras, I get:

Fatal error: Class 'yclass' not found in /nfs/c04/h02/mnt/79847/domains/iattract.co.uk/html/admin/ssu.php on line 16

Can't find this yclass file in install zip.

Any ideas?

I don't know why there are no urls posted, but it may not be allowed. Go to the read me (in ssu file)-> Follow the link for For new installation->on that website in requirement 3 is a link to the module manager.

You have to install module manager to get the add on to work. The yclass.php file is in module_manager_rev16zip in includes-classes.

There is a newer version, but that file is missing. I don't know if that was a mistake or if you may not have the newest version. The newest version is Simple SEO URL3.7.1, but the one you can get from zen cart is Version: 3.5.8.

If you have the old version the link is bad, but choose ssu and installation on the left to get the newest version and the link to module manager.

I would try 3.7.1 with module manager version 17. If that does not work remove version 17 and use version 16.

I am using 3.7.1 with revision 16 of the module manager, they work as long as you are not using php 5.3. They are causing me trouble on php 5.3, but I have not been able to resolve the issue. That might be on my end, but I am not sure. Good luck.

Plugin Contributions

Please disregard the above until I post again
    Last edited by member; 8 Jan 2010 at 09:35 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Ok. I'll try it out shortly. Thanks for the advice...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by OwenDev View Post
    Latest Version of Zen Cart

SSu is first add-on to be installed

Once all files have been transferred and module manager had been installed, the site displays fine, but when I attempt to access SSU from admin-> extras, I get:

Fatal error: Class 'yclass' not found in /nfs/c04/h02/mnt/79847/domains/iattract.co.uk/html/admin/ssu.php on line 16

Can't find this yclass file in install zip.

Any ideas?
    Sorry about the edit above, I thought I missed a step, but I ran a winmerge and I did not.

I decided to test the new module manager. I got the same error. I just assumed it was possible you were under the impression that you had the newest copy, when the version on zen cart is really old. I would suggest using 3.7.1 and module manager 16.

Sorry for assuming incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    Make sure you correct the admin folder there. The cron can be used as a cronjob, you will have to set up cronjob to run periodically via you host admin panel, this will automatically clean up SSU cache for you. You can set it run once per week or so.
    I need to run a cronjob to empty the cache every few hours (it fills up VERY fast). The /public_html/cache/ssu/pc folder is the culprit, it grows at an exponential rate to sometimes over 150mb before my site almost overloads.

I know how to access the cron jobs through my cpanel, but I do not know the command to run. Is there a file I can run to automate this through cron? Please help... I scoured this thread and found nothing, so apologies if you already went through this yellow (or anyone else) and thank you.

I am running the latest version of SSU and ZC.

P.S. Sorry for the newbie Q, learning as I go
    [FONT="Arial"]Adult Toys Store at Gspottoys (over 18 only| NSFW)[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone614 View Post
    I need to run a cronjob to empty the cache every few hours (it fills up VERY fast). The /public_html/cache/ssu/pc folder is the culprit, it grows at an exponential rate to sometimes over 150mb before my site almost overloads.

I know how to access the cron jobs through my cpanel, but I do not know the command to run. Is there a file I can run to automate this through cron? Please help... I scoured this thread and found nothing, so apologies if you already went through this yellow (or anyone else) and thank you.

I am running the latest version of SSU and ZC.

P.S. Sorry for the newbie Q, learning as I go
    Try this
    PHP Code:
    GET /the_exact_path_to_your/html/cron/ssu.php 
    or
    PHP Code:
    GET http://yoursite.com/cron/ssu.php 
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much for a fantastic mod!

My site went from 3rd to 1st place in main keyword google after installation :)

However - I'm doing a backup right now, and the SSU catalog contains more than 30.000 sub catalogs. This takes a while to backup.

Will there be any problems, if I delete all of these catalogs, and give SSU a fresh restart?

And why do I have more than 30 000 catalogs of cache?

My store contains about 400 products.

The catalogs are named from 0-9 and a-f, and all of them have new catalogs containing catalogs also named 0-9 and a-f, and just a very very few of them, actually contains cachefiles!??!?!?

Plugin Contributions

Great mod!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pcdlab View Post
    Great mod!
    However... my link pages don't work when enabled. I'm using ZC v1.3.8a and SEO v3.7.1. Any word on this issue?

Plugin Contributions

Dear SP and other ZC members,

This module is kind of my personal contribution to the great ZC community. Due to my personal work life (I have recently moved to Japan and will stay here for a about 6 months), it has been really busy for me so I don't have much time to visit the Zencart forum anymore. In the mean time I won't be able to provide on-time support with non-bug problems here on the forum. (this goes for all the modules I have here).

If there is a serious bug with the module, please feel free to go to our website at rubikintegration.com and shoot me an email.

I will be back here as soon as I can.

Regards

Raine

Quote Originally Posted by member
    yellow1912,

I just want to know if you have quit supporting simple seo url on the zen cart site? I have checked everyday since Dec 21. You have not posted since Dec 14.

Please let me know if you expect to support ssu anymore.

Thank you for your time.

SP
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me