Page 395 of 506 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by pe1234ter View Post
    I have little problem with the Simple SEO URL

I have some products with manufacturers name contain "&" and "-"
    for example "X&Y" and "X-game"
    if using the manufacturer side box to sort those items, the url display like this:

For manufacturer "X&Y" will display: www.mydomain.com/shop/x
    how to change it back to www.mydomain.com/shop/manufacturer/x-y

For manufacturer "X-game" will display: www.mydomain.com/shop/game

how to change it back to www.mydomain.com/shop/manufacturer/x-game

thx

Can anyone help?

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,
    I'm sorry to cross post but my other post in another category doesn't seem to be getting much attention.

I'm having a rather urgent problem as the customer login isn't working properly. When the customer logs in for the first time (i.e. first session, they may have already registered before), they receive the following error if in Firefox, and if using IE it just hangs.

-------
    The page isn't redirecting properly
    Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
    cookies.
    ------

I have SSU installed and it appears to be some sort of SSU redirect problem since if I turn it off, everything works fine. It seems to be some sort of problem because it's transfering to a HTTPS site. Also if the customer goes back on the browser and clicks around, then goes back in, everything works fine. It's only the first page in the login when a new session is made.

I've tried clearing all SSU related cache, turned it off and on, etc but same error.

I have 1.3.8 installed on my server and everything works fine until recently. I'm not sure what caused it as I've installed a couple of things but nothing that should significantly change anything.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Just installed SSU, and had a few trip-ups, but managed to sort them out with the help of this forum and the install guide. Now I've encountered a problem which I can't find a way to solve.
    The last change I made was to .htaccess to be as recommended in ssu_check.php... this allowing access to the secured pages (shared certificate) which hadn't been accessible before (404). After that the site all seemed to be working fine.
    Then thought I'd tweak some things in the admin>configuration, only to find that all links in admin are inaccessible now. The admin home page is OK, but all links off that take me to a 404 page not found message. If I revert back to previous .htaccess, then the site's secure pages are inaccessible, and the whole of admin is OK.

Some info: www.ashore.co.nz , using 1.3.8a , latest ssu , admin folder has been renamed

Help!
    Thanks,
    Don.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have a problem with SGA and ecommerce revenue... I have JAM affiliate installed aswell, and that seems to mess up the GA code, as the JAM has its own tpl_footer (placed in a folder called .../[my template]/checkout_success). That footer overrides the other one, and thus removes the SGA code from checkout success - where I need it to be, to track revenue etc...

Any idea how to work around this?

Plugin Contributions

Oh... Wrong thread. SORRY!

Plugin Contributions

Hey,

Thanks so much for this add-on! It's been a great help with my google rankings!

I'm having a strange issue with one manufacturer. When I try to access the page for that manufacturer, I get a page not found error, but it works with all others. I've cleared the cache, but that doesn't seem to help and typing in the full url (/index/manufacturer_id/26) works, but the alias does not. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

anyone can tell me that if SSU work with zencart with wordpress module? for wordpress articles f course.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gmrm View Post
    Yellow i have a question for you. I have a server with 1and1 and i have used all of my allocated files 262,144 in total. I have noticed that SSU uses a lot of these in the cache. Is there a way of having the cache in the DB not the cache in the root directory of my website ???
    cant answer about the dbase, but can you not use a cron job such as the one below, edited for your server, and set it to run every 25 mins or so. this will then clear the catch constantly and therefore wont allow such a huge build up of files.

/ramdisk/bin/php5 -q /home/whatever/public_html/shop/cron/ssu.php

Plugin Contributions

Default NO Back Buttons Work

Hi, I am at a loss as when SSU is turned on no back buttons on the site work( zen_back_link is the offender I think), eg the ones on contact us form, the terms and conditions page etc etc. they all give a 404 error. Everything else works fine. I have been trying things in the exclude list but have now run out of ideas ( and knowledge) to continue.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so do you know how to fix it?

many thanks

Plugin Contributions

I have a question about adding tracking parameters to the URLs. For example, when I add Google Analytics tracking parameters to a URL like this:

Code:
    website.com/?utm_source=yahoo&utm_campaign=brand&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=my+keyword+here
    what I get once SSU gets done with it is this:

Code:
    website.com/?utm_source=yahoo&utm_campaign=brand&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=my keyword here
    with a "page not found" error. I know this is a problem with the spaces in the utm_term parameter, but don't know how to get around it.

If I change the spaces to a url encoded space (%2B) I get the same response from SSU and a page not found.

I have put these parameters in the Parameter Exclude list, so that's not the problem.

Any ideas?