Page 47 of 506 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    Thank you Yellow it works like a charm now. I have tested everything out except for the paypal issue we were having. I will test that out to see if that works. Thank you again.
    Let me know how that works for you. The only place I tested it was on my test server.
    If you use IPN, make sure you set the correct link to ipn_handler in your paypal account. And make sure you test a real transaction(you can just do a refund later and lost nothing at all), set up a 1cent item to test it.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

I have another web site set up The Good Shepherd Store and my wifes web site is going through that one with paypal. It says in admin under payments for paypal IPN set your Instant Payment Notification Preferences URL to:
    http://www.darlenesartgallery.com/ipn_main_handler.php
    (If another URL is already used, you may leave it alone.) I left it alone since My other web site is my main Business. Would that be OK you think. Thank you again
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

I'm not sure about this special case. Usually what happens is: paypal would ping back all the info to ipn_handler, which in turn will update the order i think.

How did it work in the past? Did it work well in the past (before installing seo)? If so then it's supposed to work the same way now, otherwise please let me know.

If you have never tried it however, maybe you can post this issue in a new topic (using same paypal ipn account for more than 1 sites) and see if someone can give his/her experience.

Regards
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

countrycharm's set up with multiple stores using the same paypal account works for me without the SEO. Just to confirm that this is normally functioning just fine. So I will be eager to hear if it will work correctly with the SSEO as well.

Great to have you back yellow1912!
    Live and learn... the Zen way.

Plugin Contributions

I have instlled on a fresh zen 1.3.8a. two other modules manager and share clas also have been installen, although most of the files in share class was ilder than seo.
    I edited htaccss like this:

my zencrt directory is zen and it is on the c:/www/webroot/zen , so I edit htaccess lik this: RewriteBase /zen/

this file is now in the zen map.
    no any changes has influence on the loading of shop, as the page is completely blank without any error
    any idea which can solve this problem, before I GO to uninstall it?
    thx

Plugin Contributions

https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82

Then copy the error here if you dont know how to solve it. I suspect a missing file, or a mis-placed piece of code.

Plugin Contributions

okay, I did yor last download in page 46 from this thread + module manager and I replace all the files gain, I have the admin page, but no shop. I also enable apache for review mode and restrt it. probably I have to check if you used <? insted of <php? , as I mentioned some servers are sensitive to this difference.

is there any ^possibility to disable seo url without need to remove files, so the shop become active and in between I can work on it; I don't see any thing in admin to do it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mydanilo View Post
    countrycharm's set up with multiple stores using the same paypal account works for me without the SEO. Just to confirm that this is normally functioning just fine. So I will be eager to hear if it will work correctly with the SSEO as well.

Great to have you back yellow1912!
    So I checked the file ipn_main_handler.php again, and looks like it actually updates the order table. So I dont know how you can use the same one in this case tho, since if a payment from the other store was sent here, the ipn will update the order in its store.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by reza View Post
    okay, I did yor last download in page 46 from this thread + module manager and I replace all the files gain, I have the admin page, but no shop. I also enable apache for review mode and restrt it. probably I have to check if you used <? insted of <php? , as I mentioned some servers are sensitive to this difference.

is there any ^possibility to disable seo url without need to remove files, so the shop become active and in between I can work on it; I don't see any thing in admin to do it.
    Like I said, you need to use the link I sent above, do part b then you dont have to access admin at all.
    Then send me over the error, and I can tell you exactly what went wrong.

b) Attempt to show errors on-screen.
    While the method above is far more reliable and preferable (since messages are never shown to customers), Another way to help identify *where* an error is happening is to show the errors on your browser. The drawback to this is that your customers can also see the errors, and search engines might catch them too ... which could be embarrassing.
    To attempt to show PHP debug errors on-screen, create and upload a new file, like this:
    Filename: /includes/local/configure.php
    <?php
    define('STRICT_ERROR_REPORTING', true);
    ?>
    Then try to access your site again. You may see many warning messages on the screen.
    To disable ssu, it's a bit troublesome right now at this current version:
    1. rename .htaccess
    2. rename auto_loaders/config.ssu.php
    4. edit includes/functions/html_output.php and comment out the lines you added.

Plugin Contributions

useed debug yutility, this is the eror:
    [30-aug-2008 06:46:11] PHP Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in C:\www\webroot\zen\includes\init_includes\init_ssu.php on line 85