Page 200 of 506 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    Just a hint, but for example before you have ssu you use site.com/index.php?main_page=checkout_success for your "goal" url, now you have to change it to site.com/checkout_success.

Is this something related to your case?
    I don't believe I've configured a goal URL, but I will keep this in mind. I think the plugin just tracts e-commerce transactions and that still seems to be working. When I checked this morning it said I had a 0% conversion rate even though Zen Cart had recorded a sale. After I posted that I was having problems, I checked analytics again and saw a transaction.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Thanks I updated it said beta 3.5.1 I didn't see the 3.5.8. I login ok but I still got http:// www.
    currysgiftshop.com/account?zenid=f2f5a4f0bd1d97f04ba2d80ed2db99e4&zenid=f2f5a4f0bd1d97f04ba2d80ed2d b99e4 then I loged out and loged back in and this time the url https:// www
    .currysgiftshop.com/account.html the first its not a secure url. I thought maybe it was because I have dual pricing, even if so the urls suppose to be secure.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by weezee View Post
    Thanks I updated it said beta 3.5.1 I didn't see the 3.5.8. I login ok but I still got http:// www.
    currysgiftshop.com/account?zenid=f2f5a4f0bd1d97f04ba2d80ed2db99e4&zenid=f2f5a4f0bd1d97f04ba2d80ed2d b99e4 then I loged out and loged back in and this time the url https:// www
    .currysgiftshop.com/account.html the first its not a secure url. I thought maybe it was because I have dual pricing, even if so the urls suppose to be secure.
    3.5.8: http://public.rubikintegration.com/

Please also describe a step by step process to reproduce the problem (after you upgrade)
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    @Steve_A : Yes, exactly, if you turn it off it will go back to the normal links, that is the desired behavior. At the same time, it will also stop creating new cache file. So just turn it off for a few mins, use that time to clean up all cache files, then switch on again!

No, it messed the whole site up an kept throwing me back to the static html page which is the index for the site. That was after I'd turned it off and delete the cache files

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
    No, it messed the whole site up an kept throwing me back to the static html page which is the index for the site. That was after I'd turned it off and delete the cache files
    If you can, create a temporary account for your ftp and admin the pm me so I can check it for you. It's faster for both of us that way, since I dont know exactly what's going on your side.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

OK I swapped over to the file set without SSU installed. Cleared down all the cache flles. Went into the DB and truncated the links_aliases table and then swapped the file sets back over and its now working.

Surely the contents of that table should be visible in the manage aliases drop down?

My Zencart install uses newzen_ as a prefix.. just wondering if thats upsetting things?

Plugin Contributions

OK I swapped over to the file set without SSU installed. Cleared down all the cache flles. Went into the DB and truncated the links_aliases table and then swapped the file sets back over and its now working.

Surely the contents of that table should be visible in the manage aliases drop down?
    Yes, it should be visible when you click the manage link alias, let me take a SS for you to see

Plugin Contributions

Very odd, mine is totally empty

Firebug reports that jquery.dump.js is missing and I can't find it anywhere in my downloaded copy

Plugin Contributions

Very odd, mine is totally empty

Firebug reports that jquery.dump.js is missing and I can't find it anywhere in my downloaded copy
    It's okie, that file is missing is not a big problem. So when you click on "click here" on the manage link alias you dont see any thing? Any error except the file missing?

You can go into admin/ssu.php and take out the line that include jquery.dump.js to see if it helps.

Plugin Contributions

Its now thowing

[26-Jan-2009 20:05:22] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_encode() in /webstuff/parthenon/admin/ssu_link_alias.php on line 100

which would explain it